Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Jayla, 12/02/05

Jayla and Norelle Rock!!! AVLrox's Avatar
    Hey i like that interview1! Has anyone tried ot IM her fromw her myspace??? U know that one myspace of her..is that one old..cuz she sounds different know!!

Kim and Lisa both said worse things about other girls in their interviews and more questionable things, yet no one had anything to say... I see nothing 'delusional' or mean-spiritied about her interview. None of you were in the house, what she said about Kyle, Sarah, and Nicole may be very true in her experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlenrules View Post
    What was really mean was what she said about Sarah being Kim's shadow.
    It was partially evident in the show that Sarah would always cower behind Kim ... so although it may seem harsh its very accurate.

I found a lot of Jaylas comments very accurate actually.
    She did provide good insight for us fans of the show

Overall good interview

Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    If she is so "honest" why is she lying about not knowing the confessionals were going to be recorded then possibly on tv?

She said she watched a few cycles of ANTM, so she HAD to know.
    Sorry but I have to laugh, this is quite possibly one of the weakest agruments for calling Jayla dishonest. I mean im a Jayla fan and I can point out better arguments. Most people when they are in confessionals get caught up and confess .... its quite easy to forget about the cameras

And yes IMO, she IS delusional to think she should of outlasted Nicole.
    She is not even in Nicole's league when it came to this competition, or Niks for that matter.

Jayla should have been gone BEFORE Kyle back in LA.

That's the way I feel.
    Jayla definetly deserved to last (not as long as she did) but longer than you give her credit for. Jayla had a spunk and a vibe that none of the other girls could bring to the table. Nicole may be pretty but she is bland and that is one thing Jayla is not. Both are pretty although some may argue Nicole is prettier. Jayla makes up for it big time though through her personality and personal style

IT IS mean to call Sarah Kim's shadow. What are friends for? Stay together and have fun, have depth conversation and have relief. I won't call my friends as my shadow. Staying with Kim and being Kim's friends doesn't mean that they don't have their own personality.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle View Post
    Sorry but I have to laugh, this is quite possibly one of the weakest agruments for calling Jayla dishonest. I mean im a Jayla fan and I can point out better arguments. Most people when they are in confessionals get caught up and confess .... its quite easy to forget about the cameras

Oh, That is definitely the weakest agruments for calling Jayla honest.

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Kim and Lisa both said worse things about other girls in their interviews and more questionable things, yet no one had anything to say... I see nothing 'delusional' or mean-spiritied about her interview. None of you were in the house, what she said about Kyle, Sarah, and Nicole may be very true in her experience.
    Yeah in her experience, Jayla didn't get to know Kyle or Sarah. Jayla didn't get to Kyle and Sarah much. So those comments coming from Jayla is not very creditable. You have to get to know someone to know that they are actually lack of depth or personality.

Thanks for another great interview, Heppy!

It seems like Jayla is hating on Kyle a lot.

Bah...I never liked Jayla in the first place. She always seemed to judge on what she thought she knew and made it a big deal. I'm proud that she's gone...