Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Jayla, 12/02/05

Quote Originally Posted by seen&heardall View Post
    Thanks Hepcat for the interview . .

. .

. . .

. . . .

I still don't like her!

Me too! It was interesting to hear Jayla's side of story and I'm pretty sure she's not 100 percent honest with herself about the stolen Secret line.

Nicole - I think that I should have gone farther than her.
    Bitch, please! You should've eliminated long time ago!
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    [Kyle - I don’t know if she will make it in the modeling industry. She’s a really good looking person, but she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed. I don’t know how far looks can really get you.
    [Nicole - I think that I should have gone farther than her.
    [Sarah - She was a lot like Kyle. Basically, she was Kim’s little shadow that followed her around. She really had no personality of her own. She was like a token person that puts in the little comments in a conversation instead of having opinions of her own.
    Snarkyyy.

I don’t know how far looks can really get you.
    Isn't that pretty much what modelling is all about?

Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    Um lets see. Nicole is taller, better looking, has a stronger portfolio, and a better walk.

Yea, Jayla sure is close to being better than Nicole.

Alriiiiighty then.
    If they cared actually about height, Nicole wouldn't have even made it on the show either. And who's better-looking is clearly debateable. I think both of them shoould have gone home a long time ago, however, so for that I'd say she wasn't too far off.

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    If they cared actually about height, Nicole wouldn't have even made it on the show either. And who's better-looking is clearly debateable. I think both of them shoould have gone home a long time ago, however, so for that I'd say she wasn't too far off.
    Why? Nicole is 5'9.. that's the actual acceptable model height. I think she was totally wrong. Nicole's pictures have been gorgeous, she's very thin, she can look commercial and high fashion.. She's good at walking, she's also pretty in person. Jayla's recent pictures have been c-r-a-p, except for the Olay which was nothing since you can barely even see her face! I'm very sure they kept her that long because they wanted to get rid of the competition who could potentially outshine their prospected winners/runners up (Lisa, Kyle...)

I absolutley love Jayla

Lots of you already hated her before even reading her interview

I think she is just very quirky, a lot of people see that difference as bitchy. I was surprised at how honest she was. She confronted her situation with Nik head on and wasnt fake or dishonest about it at all.

She also gave us some juicy gossip about Kim (shame on her friends for sending Jayla hate mail)

The show never played up her giving up, i guess there was enough Bre/Nicole drama.

I love her .... shes so awesome, i want to be her friend ... lol

FORT Newbie
    I thought it was Jayla's time to go this week.
    BUT it was interesting to hear her comments about the last photo shoot. While watching the episode I kinda wondered why she was put off to the side while the other models were all in the middle for their shoots. The explanation about the "goddess coming out of the door" seems weak. I mean, you would think that Nigel would notice while taking the photos that she wasn't standing out. And I don't think she blended in because her posing or her face looked weak, it was because of her position in the photograph.
    Interesting...

What was really mean was what she said about Sarah being Kim's shadow. That was a little harsh and I think she shouldn't have said that. But I like her honesty.

She is honest. Kim said nastier meaner things behind other peoples backs and was a weaker model but most of you loved her. I dont think she is delusional I find her very likeable. I wish she would have tried in the last photo shoot becuase I wanted her to win.
    Last edited by hepcat; 12-03-2005 at 01:56 AM. Reason: removed baiting; please read the FAQ.

I don't think Jayla get to know Sarah well. Just because Sarah and Kyle hang out with Kim all the time doesn't mean that they have no depth. Sarah Kyle and Kim were having fun together as friends do. I think those comments from Jayla are biased.

If she is so "honest" why is she lying about not knowing the confessionals were going to be recorded then possibly on tv?

She said she watched a few cycles of ANTM, so she HAD to know.

THe reason she said she did not know her venting about Nik was going to be recorded and televised was just to do a CYA in trying to distinquish between her trash talking and Kims trash talking.

And yes IMO, she IS delusional to think she should of outlasted Nicole.
    She is not even in Nicole's league when it came to this competition, or Niks for that matter.

Jayla should have been gone BEFORE Kyle back in LA.

That's the way I feel.
    Last edited by taffina; 12-03-2005 at 12:05 AM.