Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Jayla, 12/02/05

I'm glad to see that she and Bre are still good friends.

FORT Newbie
    Wow. This interview made me like Jayla even more!

shes DAMN RIGHT about NIK!!!

<3333

Thank you hepCat,

I have been saying that her elimination was a set-up and supporting her in the forum. However, after reading the interview, I don't like her anymore. She seems kinda delusional. From the beginning of the interviews, I feel fakeness from her.

She is a down-to-earth and friendly person that I would want to hang out with. Also, the part she said that she received hate mail from Kim's friends, I think she received those hate mails from both of Kim's friends and fans because they watch the show not because of Kim saying anything.

I hate the things she said about Kyle and Sarah. I mean wtf.

I think that mean I hate her now.

Are people just saying she's delusional because of the comments about Nicole and Kyle? I actually think she's dead-on about Kyle. Not too far off about Nicole either.

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    Are people just saying she's delusional because of the comments about Nicole and Kyle? I actually think she's dead-on about Kyle. Not too far off about Nicole either.
    I think it's more of the fact that she still disregards the mean things she says and does accept that she was wrong for them and basically saying the girls are immatrue for taking it so personally and not speaking to her about it because that's what she is used to and the girls should cater to her.

Wow, Jayla.. she's a little delusional: she is really lucky to have made it as far she did. I don't think she's very photogenic, half the time she looks like an elf (and not just coz of the ears).

I think she's right about Kyle, and Sarah maybe.. that's a little harsh. But she's completely wrong about Nicole! Nicole > Jayla. Nicole's pictures are a lot better, she has a better walk, she's taller and thinner.. Basically she beats Jayla in every aspect. Haha XDD

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post

Um lets see. Nicole is taller, better looking, has a stronger portfolio, and a better walk.

Yea, Jayla sure is close to being better than Nicole.

Alriiiiighty then.

Quote Originally Posted by Merritt View Post
    Thank you hepCat,

I have been saying that her elimination was a set-up and supporting her in the forum. However, after reading the interview, I don't like her anymore. She seems kinda delusional. From the beginning of the interviews, I feel fakeness from her.

She is not a down-to-earth and friendly person that I would want to hang out with. Also, the part she said that she received hate mail from Kim's friends, I think she received those hate mails from both of Kim's friends and fans because they watch the show not because of Kim saying anything.

I hate the things she said about Kyle and Sarah. I mean wtf.

I think that mean I hate her now.
    Oh my God, Did I just miss the word "not" in my previous post.
    I mean Jayla is not a down-to-earth and friendly person that I would want to hang out with.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Merritt View Post
    Oh my God, Did I just miss the word "not" in my previous post.
    I mean Jayla is not a down-to-earth and friendly person that I would want to hang out with.
    Thanks for the clarification, Merritt. I was a bit confused by that.

Great interview, hepcat.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.