Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM5 Ep. 11 Recap: The Homeschool Hoochie Who Hit the Road

Very funny. Favorite parts:

Bre and Nicole, both trepidatious at first, decide the best way to get through this day together is to rely on the age old way to wash your troubles way: with BOOZE.

“You never know who’ll be judging you. Will you be sari tomorrow?” Again, our unfrozen cavegirls are stumped. They probably think TyraMail author just made a typo. From the looks of things, they might even know how to spell “sorry” in the first place, and might not suspect anything.
    But I must take a bit of offense to the last photo, that was just wrong, wrong I say.

P.S. Glad to know I wasn't the only one to think that Mr. Nigel is a stone-cold fox!!!!
    Last edited by MissT; 12-02-2005 at 03:29 PM.

Ann Markley: my top model Astridr's Avatar
    A photo of Tyra trying to give her best Aishwarya Rai means it’s brass tacks time. Joining the panel today is a bindi on Miss J.’s forehead—but that’s not the guest judge. The guest judge this week is Barbara Hulanicki
    Lol i was reading so closely that I bolted, reread, and lol-ed at the anti-climatic guest judge. Snowy u are such a tease.
    Why dont you just make up re-caps when the show ends? Please?
    ANTM fantasy version

FORT Regular
    really, these recaps are better than the show itself!

Ditto! Love the recap, SnowFlakeGirl!

Quote Originally Posted by aprilshouldawin View Post
    Don't you mean Jayla, Snow?
    You are absolutely right, Aprilshouldawin; I made the correction. Good looking out, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtommy33 View Post
    oh by the way snowflake, i was surprise you didn't make mention to Bre's claim of being one of the baddest four bit**es in America...funny.
    Mtommy33! You know what, I almost did, but to be honest there was just so much of Bre wagging her tongue and wagging her finger in confessional this week, I only pulled out certain quotes to keep it from being the Bre Show.

Thanks for continuing to read, for posting your opinions, and I'll see you all next week for the--can you believe it?--FINALE!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Awww, thanks sfg... i love the last picture/caption, good thing i don't read these at school, people would stare at me when i laughed out loud

FORT Anomaly
    Yet another amazing recap, Ms. Snowflakegirl.

Let me refer to my handy Top Model DSM and find what Bre’s diagnosis is: hmm, let’s see delusions of persecution coupled with hallucinations of pilfered snack foods equals…paranoid schizophrenia coupled with triflin’ ho syndrome!
    That was by far my favorite part. These recaps are among the highlights of my day at work, and I'll probably go through some weird form of withdrawl when the season ends (there'll be a Tyra Banks crawling on my ceiling with her head spinning a la Trainspotting.) Creeeeeeeepy.

I'm with the person upthread that said there should be a fantasy ANTM recap when it's all done with for all of us who'll need our beloved recap fix. It could be an ideal all-star cast, topped off with bitchy moments from contestant Jennifer Aniston talking about how somebody tampered with her shoes and put super-powerful springs in the high heels. [Cut to Angelina Jolie glaring and then proceeding to wrestle a lion with her bare hands]...

Or maybe Tyra standing on her soapbox at elimination talking to Danny Devito: "We thought you had it the second you walked in, but now we've come to realize that you might not have what it takes to be on TOP in the modelling world. Or maybe it's just that you don't want it bad enough?" [Tears begin to stream down Danny's face]... "But we DO see potential in you, and you're safe for another week."

Ahhh. Good times. Anyhow, yeah, great recap (as always)... I can't believe the end of this season is almost here....

Excellent recap!

Except didn't Jayla give Bre a Tylenol PM and a Benadyrl?

Miss Jay is crazy! He disagreed with the two best photos, Nicole and Nik. Did he like anybody's? Why is he there? *sigh*

Welcome to America's Least Informed Model. Last year's contestants demonstrated their inability to read. This year's contestants showed an appalling ignorance with different styles in an industry that not only are they trying to get a job in, but a top job. I think that the Tyrant must choose these zombies on purpose. I have concluded that the Tyrant reads your recaps and has concluded that the worse the contestants the better the recaps. At least Lisa was interesting, which is more than can be said about the rest of the bunch. Yet, I read your recaps and somehow I end up laughing harder than I did the week before. It has dawned on me that you are like my high school English teachers. I would read one of the assigned books and it would be just a book, sometimes interesting and sometimes not. The teachers, on the other hand would see all kinds of deep meaning (on the other hand they could have been making all that stuff off). Similarly, I watch ANTM and it's just another television show. You manage to see all kinds of opportunities to make the world a better place with laughter. As usual, thanks for a very, very funny recap.

Denise xx, I thought when the makeup artist said Jayla also gave Bre a Tylenol PM, he was joking, which is why I didn't include it. But if that's the case, Jayla is more evil than I thought!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast