Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Kim, 11/28/05

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Nik didn't call Kim out in the limo; that was Bre. I don't think Nik is conniving, personally. But Kim is entitled to her own opinion. I wonder what she meant when she called Sarah trying. Trying as in trying one's patience? Or trying as in an innocent trying to make her way in the world and grow and learn from all the new experiences (because we know Sarah was pretty naive when the show started)?
    As for the whole gender identity thing - she's the one who brought that in as her focus, her unique trait that would make her go to the top. It is hardly surprising that the judges would go with that angle. I think she is too quick to be defensive about it, to be honest.

Great interview, hepcat!
    I wondered the same thing when she used the word "trying," but given the fact that they were friends, I ruled out the "getting on my nerves" meaning, which I'm sure didn't even occur to Kim when she said it. I assumed that she meant that Sara was trying hard to be a model even though she was having a hard time walking and posing.

Hepcat, did you have a sense of how she meant the word. Obviously, by putting in the elipses, you wanted us to know that there was a pause there (whether it was pregnant or not, I'm not sure).

By the way, thanks, Hepcat, for all the wonderful interviews.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Hepcat, did you have a sense of how she meant the word. Obviously, by putting in the elipses, you wanted us to know that there was a pause there (whether it was pregnant or not, I'm not sure).

By the way, thanks, Hepcat, for all the wonderful interviews.
    Read upthread.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Newbie
    i feel that people are now all of a sudden saying all of these great things about Kim because they know she'll be reading the posts on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    i feel that people are now all of a sudden saying all of these great things about Kim because they know she'll be reading the posts on this website.
    Actually, I think a lot of people liked Kim. They never take part in the discussion because they are not sure what Kim is like as a person. Now after what they saw in the last episode and the interviews, they know Kim is a great person. It is easier for them to voice their love for Kim.

As you know, I love Kim right at the beginning. The preview of " The Girl who talk behind people's back" take me back a little bit. Anyway after watching that episode, the latest episode and reading all the interviews, really solidify my love for Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by tyra View Post
    If we were afraid/concerned of what any of the girls thought of our comments on this website no one would write anything. There's a lot of criticism as well as praise in these boards, and people getting called bitch, trampy, alcoholic, ugly, old, annoying on a regular basis. Just visit the Eva thread were she is calleg a fat, pig nosed annoying chick regularly. Or the Lisa thread were people say she is a raging, unprofessional alocholic. Or the Bre thread where people call her evil.
    No, if we were afraid of upsetting Kim we wouldn't write anything about her or anyone else at all.

Kim rules and rules all!!!!

Former Couch Potato superb_benz's Avatar
    I hope she works on her walk because I think she can be a high fashion catwalker...

I hope Kim will get something better and bigger than just modeling.

i think bc she has already got her foot in the door, she is gonna be all good

Good interview hepcat!

I liked Kim and think she comes off as a very relaxed person. I'd hang out with her. I hope she does well. I think she should pursue the acting thing. She has a good personality for that.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast