Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Kim, 11/28/05

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Great interview Heppy.

Good luck to Kim, and be sure to come "chat" with us.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL View Post
    Wow, she didn't seem fake to me at ALL
    Kim seems to be really bitter to me
    She couldn't recall?
    She probably didn't want to talk about it
    Oh well , i'm just glad jayla didn't get cut
    i don't think she was really allowed to talk about it...and about ashley i thought her personality was a lot like her runway walk...she put on this face and it was just soooo contrived...that's the word i was looking for! contrived..but yeah don't get me wrong i thought she was gorgeous and would have done really well-i think they cut her because they saw that

I see no reason to doubt Kim's being sincere; she's always been very open. This doesn't mean that she's right about everything (or everybody as the case may be). So much is up to your personal experiences and perceptions.

I would have loved some details about 'conniving' in the case of Nik because it would usually imply that Nik has been manipulating situations in her favour. Think of that in the context of the Secret ad when she got played by Jayla and was obviously unprepared for such a 'conniving' event herself. Maybe she went underground after that?
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by kimrs View Post
    Kim was my favorite from day one, so I am so glad that the interview just emphasized what I believed all along: a very cool, talented girl! I can't wait to see what she does next!

Great interview!
    Amen!
    Thanks for the great interview - Kim's the greatest!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    When you reached London, you had a photoshoot where you were all crammed in a phone booth. Can you clear something up for us? Lisa has said that after the shoot was finished, Jay Manuel had the other girls look at her set of poses, then gave each of the girls 10 more shots. Is this how you remember it?

Oh, God. I donít even remember that. (laughs) Iíve blocked out a lot of this experience. I donít feel I can respond to that because I donít remember what happened. I have no recollection of that.

Yes in other words

I loved this comment from Lisa in another interview "We were under the impression that only our work would be judged, but if thatís the case, there is no reason in hell that Lisa should have been sent home."

Quote Originally Posted by Oublier View Post
    I loved this comment from Lisa in another interview "We were under the impression that only our work would be judged, but if that’s the case, there is no reason in hell that Lisa should have been sent home."
    It is a comment from a interviews with Kim. She is so honest about things. I think upn tell the contestents to shut up about the photobooth thing.

Sorry, that was a typo. I meant I love this comment from Kim ABOUT Lisa.

I also think ANTM/UPN told contestants to keep their mouths shut about the photobooth.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I really enjoyed reading this interview and it solidifies my feelings of Kim and makes me more of a fan of hers. I wish her the best of luck in acting, modeling, or whatever else she puts her mind to.

i feel the same way.

That was a nice interview. I wish Kim the best in either modeling and/or acting. She was my favorite and the interview just reinforced my opinion. She's just so appealing.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast