Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Kim, 11/28/05

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I liked Kim's interview. Seems like she has a good head on her shoulders.
    As far as Nik being conniving...well like it or no, she's been playing the game a helluva of a lot smarter than anyone else. She's quiet, keeps to herself, does awesome, works hard, and keeps totally out of conflicts that may distract her. After all, it's a competition not a sorority right? And as far as competitive edge goes, Nik goes far and away above the others. That doesn't mean however that she's being eeeevil (a la Ebony from season 1) in her attempts to keep to the competition. She's just minding her own business, and concentrating on her work, which is the smartest thing anyone could do in that situation. If she wins because of her strategy, I'd say awesome for her.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

She didn't "bring it" as a model, IMHO, but I thought her bit part in VM was nicely done.

Interesting that Kim remembered pretty much everything she was asked about (this shoot or that person, etc.) *except* the phone booth incident.

Like another poster, I take her memory lapse to be a "Yes," as in "Yes, Lisa was correct." I'm guessing she's not allowed to divulge that kind of information, or perhaps she feels it would jeopardize professional relationships she began developing on the show.

I just finished reading another interview that Kim gave in which she cleared up her thoughts on Lisa - she really regrets talking about Lisa the way she did while on the show and likes Lisa. As for everything else - Kim's been my favourite from day one and remains firmly planted in that spot even now. I see great things from her in the future - best of luck, Kim!

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    I just finished reading another interview that Kim gave in which she cleared up her thoughts on Lisa - she really regrets talking about Lisa the way she did while on the show and likes Lisa.
    That's nice to hear. On the show it did seem like Kim took pleasure in targeting Lisa, but I'm glad she realizes how hurtful some of her comments could have been.

God I love Kim. From the beginning, and even more so now.

I can't wait till she becomes something big!

Hey, Kim!

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    Great job Hepcat! As usual, you always ask the right questions. I just didn't see this girl as a model. She just looked more like James Dean than a model. I just don't know if her comments about the other girls were honest are just pure retaliations because she saw/heard how the other girls thought of her. The way she dogged out Lisa throughout the show and then turned around and said she was genuine. Interesting....... IMO she should stick with acting because she's good at playing an innocent victim.
    sorry for the double post...

Ok...I feel like just because she called Lisa crazy and an alcoholic doesn't mean that she didn't think she was genuine. It'd be shady if Kim had been calling her a liar and a phony then turned around and said she was genuine.

Same with the Sarah comment...she said Sarah is trying...so? That doesn't mean she doesn't like Sarah.

I also can DEFINITELY see how Nik is conniving. Grr..I just don't like Nik and I get bad vibes from her. I feel like she has her nose in the air but is really just an ignorant girl who keeps to herself because she's scared that someone will call her out. Like she walks on eggshells because she's afraid of being called out or criticized.

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I wonder what she meant when she called Sarah trying. Trying as in trying one's patience? Or trying as in an innocent trying to make her way in the world and grow and learn from all the new experiences (because we know Sarah was pretty naive when the show started)?
    I had the same question when I read the interview.

Hepcat, can you clarify?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Regular

tyrant retaliation

actually I wonder if Kim was kicked off before Jayla because she was caught imitating Tyra. I think that could actually be it. I can't imagine Tyra being someone who can take kidding around well. too much ego.

I mean I REALLY thought Jayla was going home a LOOOOONG time ago

pretty dumb thing to do admittedly on Kim's part... but I'm beginning to think she (and most everyone) deserves better than this show anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I wonder what she meant when she called Sarah trying. Trying as in trying one's patience? Or trying as in an innocent trying to make her way in the world and grow and learn from all the new experiences (because we know Sarah was pretty naive when the show started)?
    At the time it sounded like she meant your second meaning.

If I'm wrong, Kim, feel free to de-lurk and set the record straight!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I really enjoyed reading this interview and it solidifies my feelings of Kim and makes me more of a fan of hers. I wish her the best of luck in acting, modeling, or whatever else she puts her mind to.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast