Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Kim, 11/28/05

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Thanks Hepcat

Kim, I adore you and I really hope you try to get into modeling as I know you will do a brilliant job

Another excellent job, Hepcat, thanks so much!

Thanks to Kim for taking the time to do this interview, as well. My mom loves you! She was too upset that you were eliminated to even watch last weeks episode. Best of luck!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Love Kim! She is definitely a charming person in real.
    I think her face is a mixture of a young Med Ryan and Charlize Theron (spelling?). Anyway, I hope to see her more soon!
    I think when she said Ashley was fake, she was referring to the incidence when she didn't know how to apply make-up and Ashley just stood there and pretended she didn't hear. At the end, it was Ebony who had helped her.

Great Interview! I can't wait to see Kim more!! She is so original.

Kim!! E-mail me! I would LOVE an autograph: Glimmertwin70@hotmail.com

shley - Fake.
    Bre - Bre was a lunatic. She was my friend until she flipped out, but that made me wonder if she was my friend before.
    Cassandra - Honest.
    Coryn - She was very loyal.
    Diane - I didnít get to know her very well. She was brave.
    Ebony - Hilarious.
    Jayla - Annoying.
    Kyle - Fantastic.
    Lisa - Genuine.
    Nicole -.Talented.
    Nik - Conniving.
    Sarah - I would say that Sarah was...trying.

I agree with all the descriptions. I think Kim give credit when credit is due. Lisa-Genuine, we know that Kim is not a Lisa fan club member. Nik-Conniving, I think so. From the Limo scene where she call Kim out for talking about "Everyone" in the house. We should know that it is not true. Kim is not the ANTM. Producer would love to make it more dramatic by showing a clip that Kim talk trash about Bre when Kim defended. Nik was lying.

I don't like how Nik acted at the cab when Bre, Jayla and her were going to shopping.

CCL
    Nik didn't call Kim out in the limo; that was Bre. I don't think Nik is conniving, personally. But Kim is entitled to her own opinion. I wonder what she meant when she called Sarah trying. Trying as in trying one's patience? Or trying as in an innocent trying to make her way in the world and grow and learn from all the new experiences (because we know Sarah was pretty naive when the show started)?
    As for the whole gender identity thing - she's the one who brought that in as her focus, her unique trait that would make her go to the top. It is hardly surprising that the judges would go with that angle. I think she is too quick to be defensive about it, to be honest.

Great interview, hepcat!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Nik didn't call Kim out in the limo; that was Bre. I don't think Nik is conniving, personally. But Kim is entitled to her own opinion. I wonder what she meant when she called Sarah trying. Trying as in trying one's patience? Or trying as in an innocent trying to make her way in the world and grow and learn from all the new experiences (because we know Sarah was pretty naive when the show started)?
    As for the whole gender identity thing - she's the one who brought that in as her focus, her unique trait that would make her go to the top. It is hardly surprising that the judges would go with that angle. I think she is too quick to be defensive about it, to be honest.

Great interview, hepcat!
    I know Bre did it but Nik was stressing the point and argued that Kim talk about "everyone".

Great job Hepcat! As usual, you always ask the right questions. I just didn't see this girl as a model. She just looked more like James Dean than a model. I just don't know if her comments about the other girls were honest are just pure retaliations because she saw/heard how the other girls thought of her. The way she dogged out Lisa throughout the show and then turned around and said she was genuine. Interesting....... IMO she should stick with acting because she's good at playing an innocent victim.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    IMO she should stick with acting because she's good at playing an innocent victim.
    LOL!!!! Oh, PLEASE!! Who ISN'T good at playing the innocent victim on these reality shows? They ALL do it.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    Great job Hepcat! As usual, you always ask the right questions. I just didn't see this girl as a model. She just looked more like James Dean than a model. I just don't know if her comments about the other girls were honest are just pure retaliations because she saw/heard how the other girls thought of her. The way she dogged out Lisa throughout the show and then turned around and said she was genuine. Interesting....... IMO she should stick with acting because she's good at playing an innocent victim.
    My Opinon is exactly opposite to yours. She is a down to earth person, really nice and amazing as some other contestents said. ( I think I believe them because they lived with her for a long time and get to know her better than we do.) I don't think she is playing an innocent victim at all. She never mentions her wine being poured out and mixed with water, or cry about that and make it a big deal.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast