Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Lisa, 11/20/05

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I think Lisa is outrageously awesome! Thanks so much for asking my question hepcat. The interview rocks
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Quote Originally Posted by whitsun9
    A sidenote: Hepcat, do you know why she declined to answer about the other girls? She seemed so upfront about everything else, it seems odd that she would shy away from giving her opinion there... Was there an ANTM Public Relations person there or something that put a stop to it?
    It was definitely her choice. She flat-out told me that she wanted to comment, but didn't want to see it in print. She also said she wouldn't tell me "off the record" because she didn't trust me.

I had no problems with her actions on the show, but I have to admit that in person she kind of rubbed me the wrong way - long before the comments about Internet fans. She definitely is a little "off" if you ask me. Not in a harmful way, but I can see how she wouldn't mesh well with other women. She doesn't inspire you to warm to her, if that makes sense. Her manner is off-putting.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I hope she doesn't read FORT, because so many people do nothing but bash everyone.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Great interview Heppy.

Yeah, she is a little "off".
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Great Interview, Hepcat

After reading her answers, I kind of get what they were saying about her ego on the show. I wasn't getting it so much from the editing, but can get the feel of her personality now and can see why she didn't go farther now.

I have never been a big Lisa fan, and this interview did little to make me warm up to her.

That said, I found their timing for her elimination a bit strange. She took an excellent picture and even the paparazzi one was no worse than most of the others.

If they did eliminate her due to the diaper incident I feel they should have said it straight out. Lisa in her interview said that she was told that photo shoots and her behaviour in the house would be kept seperate. That could still be true because she wasn't at home when the diaper thing took place, she was still at the shoot location. If I put on a diaper and deliberately peed at work, I'd be fired.

Lisa needs to take a break, eat a cookie and think about professionalism.

FORT Fogey
    This interview rocked and so does Lisa. I thought she was the most interesting and honest of all the interviews thus far.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    It was definitely her choice. She flat-out told me that she wanted to comment, but didn't want to see it in print. She also said she wouldn't tell me "off the record" because she didn't trust me.

I had no problems with her actions on the show, but I have to admit that in person she kind of rubbed me the wrong way - long before the comments about Internet fans. She definitely is a little "off" if you ask me. Not in a harmful way, but I can see how she wouldn't mesh well with other women. She doesn't inspire you to warm to her, if that makes sense. Her manner is off-putting.

I rest my case!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I still love lisa, she had one of the 2 best portfolios this season (nik had the other) and she had a lovable, outrageous personality.
    I still can't get over the judges eliminating her... she shouldn't have been eliminated, ESPECIALLY BEFORE CAN'T POSE TO SAVE HER LIFE KIM
    missing Sara

in my rocking chair, on my porch of bitterness
    another great interview, hepcat!

well, back to work

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast