Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Lisa, 11/20/05

Iím sure when they were watching it they were laughing their asses off.

No, Lisa, I wasn't laughing.

Thanks for this interview, hepcat! Great job!

Great interview Hepcat! Now I know why Lisa seemed so experianced at posing...she modeled for years! I really liked Lisa, but she was too old(sorry Lisa!) to reenter the field. Its not like she is Iman or Kate,an iconic type of model who can continue in spite of her age. That was shocking what she said about Jay making the other girls look at her poses. They must have hated that
    Out. for. a. walk... Bitch.

Excellent interview; damn she's got personality!

Regardless of what I may say or do do personally (recognising that I'm somewhat conservative) I do believe she did everything with a good heart so I'm willing to forgive the more ridiculous antics with that in mind. Nobody gets it right everytime.

Another thing, with the amount of experience she came into this competition with, how can anyone be upset with her confidence level (aka ego)? She HAS seen and done it all! That's the chance you take when you bring on a veteran who's also not scared to express herself, to work alongside amateurs.

I also think it's interesting that she didn't even really want to enter in the first place for like 2 years!

Definitely the best thing to come through the hallowed halls of ANTM!!
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!

I think it ought to be more of a modeling contest, less of a reality show. Let's face it, if models were always chosen based upon their private life... I think there'd be a lot of blank magazine covers!

Anyway, confidence is great but she's coming across as conceited. No need to toot your own horn if you're playing at Carnegie Hall, she needs to relax a bit. Take her own advice. Also in the house, entertaining others doesn't always have to = manic activity.

But as far as lighting up the photo shoots, she is a lot more interesting than bland Jayla. Tyra's playing favorites (I also thought some others had more potential than some of the ones left in the house now). I hope Janice's modeling show is more about modeling.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Great interview Hepcat! (puuuurrrrrrrrrr)

i thought it was interesting that she did not want to comment on so many of the girls - did she just not interact with them as much (the earlier boots) or did she not want to say anything bad. seemed strange from a girl who always speaks her mind...
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Thats terrible with the 10 extra shots! Arghh this show is confusing! So Lisa is a Forter hopefully.

I had never been a fan of Lisa, but since her elimination she hasn't been afraid to tell the truth behind ANTM which I am finding very disturbing now.

It's not as fair as they want us to believe. And I think this will mark the future demise of the show.

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar
    The ten extra shots is appalling. I wish this show really was about modelling, because Lisa would've walked away with the prize. I think she has one of the best portfolios in ANTM History.

If this were about modeling Lisa would have never been chosen in the first place at 24 years old and at 5'8".

jmo

A Little Bit Dramatic PinkPositivee's Avatar
    I mean commercial wise, her portfolio was amazing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast