Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM5 Ep. 8 Recap: The Lesbian Who Was Lambasted in the Limo

Love, just another wonderfully recap!
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

FORT Newbie
    applauds your recap...sucks how they gave some of the bad girls a 3rd chance.....when Lisa was improving. she is wild and that is a good thing...not only for REality Value...But it shows she is not a boring person and will take on any job with full maturity and able to get into character. it was funny when she farted...haha

CCL
    Hilarious recap, SnowflakeGirl! You're a top bird and I'm not winding you up (the British slang is addictive!). Anyways, on to more important matters: Does the pic below bring back any fond memories?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robert hackney
    Jenny did Jolie? Didn't know that. (What kind of self respecting homo am I? Better turn in my toaster oven.)
    neither did i - i guess i should also turn in my toaster oven and my subscription to Girlfriends.

Fab, once again, SFG! love the English accent - pop on!
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

The rest of the panel does their best to look interested and amused by Tyra’s anecdote, like grandkids who have heard Granny TyTy tell that story a million times.
    Blimey, I thought that I was alone in thinking that Tyra was a boring old sod. It took half an hour for me to get my eyes back into their normal position, they rolled so far back in my head when she was telling her passport photo story.
    Maybe, it was because the first half of this episode is a nominee for the least interesting reality tv episode ever, maybe it was because I may be the only person in the universe who wonders what all the fuss about Angelina Jolie or maybe I am just in a bad mood, but it took me a while to get into this week's recap. After a hilarious opening paragraph I kind of tuned out until the recap got to London - which is exactly how I watched the show.
    Once the episode and the recap got to London, you were your usual brilliant self. I hope that you saved some of your British slang for next week. I just wished that the birds on the show were as interesting. If they try the old Beatles pose of crossing Abbey Road, I hope that no-one remembers to stop traffic.
    What Ho!

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by William13
    Maybe, it was because the first half of this episode is a nominee for the least interesting reality tv episode ever...
    See what happens when Lisa takes her meds.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Great recap again no one does it better. You were so on about Tyra's paparazzi pics they are horrible and when she was on punked she looked like Tyra but I still love her though she is good at what she does. The bit about Angelina Jolie and Jenny Shimizou classic I was laughing my "bum" off and I adored all the brit slang because my grandmother lives their and whenever I go I come back sounding like Spike from Buffy who I love.

I too didn't know that we were celebrating mediocrity but I guess that's what's in and Amazing is out.

I still love BRe and I think Kim is a gossip but I agree with you it was overdone love your recaps SFG can't wait till next week.

Wow! That recap was seriously the highlight of my day.

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

FORT Newbie
    i dont think that ive ever been so pissed in elimination...ok maybe im bias cuz lisa was my favorite but you know what she was robbed because her photo was beautiful and she was improving jay even said so in the shoot in addition to that jayla is an idiot who looked horrible in her photo, in short Lisa was ROBBED and im very angry, but considering theres nothing left to do i think that this is how it will go down...bre will win and it will be down to bre kim and nicole. Jayla has nothing to offer anyone because she thinks she can just do the same thing over and over again and just win she reminds me of noelle. Nik keeps doing the same poses and needs to step it up, nicole i feel is doing the same thing as jayla but shes even worse cuz shes got no personality. kim and bre seem to be the only ones really learning and moving forward, Im not a big kim fan cuz i still think shes looking too manly from the neck down and bre well shes my number two and i think shes pushing through and should win

Crikey! Roight noice recap as usual, SFG. Made me want to eat some porridge and slip on my trainers. You're a clever li'l bugger, you are.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast