Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Kyle, 10/29/05

GO Kyle!
    I think she will do well if she puts her mind into modelling. After seeing her photo with short blond wig on her MySpace, I am convinced she should go short as it will make her less "safe"...might 'elongate' the neck as well- don't know, I'm no expert on the matter of necks
    Anyhoo, she wouldn't kill an ant, and that's a worthy quality in our times.

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    I think Jaylas comments were accurate, but remember Jayla commented on how intelligent Kyle was, not how sweet she was

Sure Kyle is sweet and nice, but her answers are very bland and safe (she rags on Lisa because everyone rags on Lisa) which shows her non-existent personality.

As for intelligence, i think she did slightly contradict herself ones or twice in the article, not sure of this but there were slight contradictions methinks
    She made a very good impression in person. She was articulate and intelligible. Believe me, not all the girls can put together a sentence that makes sense *cough*Kahlen*cough* and I enjoyed talking to her.

As for contradicting herself, the interview is right there. Can you point out what you're talking about? I don't understand what you mean.

It's not like modeling is rocket science, so why look for evidence of how smart any of the girls are? Look at Ebony: she had a photographic memory, but it didn't help her hide that jawline. Jayla made nasty, hurtful comments that ruined a friendship, but Kyle is better off knowing what Jayla thought about her than to tolerate that kind of person being fake friendly.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    She made a very good impression in person. She was articulate and intelligible. Believe me, not all the girls can put together a sentence that makes sense *cough*Kahlen*cough* and I enjoyed talking to her.

As for contradicting herself, the interview is right there. Can you point out what you're talking about? I don't understand what you mean.

It's not like modeling is rocket science, so why look for evidence of how smart any of the girls are? Look at Ebony: she had a photographic memory, but it didn't help her hide that jawline. Jayla made nasty, hurtful comments that ruined a friendship, but Kyle is better off knowing what Jayla thought about her than to tolerate that kind of person being fake friendly.
    I agree hepcat, Kyle was very sweet in that interview (thanks for that!), and I don't think Jayla made those comments as if she hated or despise Kyle or something. Maybe Jayla had tons of nice things to say about Kyle in her confessional but weren't aired, its possible; producers just want to hear those kind of stuff that makes for good tv.

Kyle was also humble enough to not knock on Jayla for saying that and let it roll off her back. Honestly, I wouldn't of done the same thing but it was very cool that Kyle was all "whatever" about it - shows what type of person she is!

ITA hepcat I think Kyle was very honest and she always seemed to have a personality but it just didn't translate well in pictures I found in her article she really wanted to be a model and she will continue and it was quite obvious that Jayla is a fake person if Kyle said she thought they were friends and then watches the show and sees the mean things she said I mean if it looks a duck then it is and also I don't see how she's contradicting herself at all.

As for Lisa it's not being safe to to say Lisa is annoying people who watch the show can see she is annoying so it's not too far from the truth.

Great interview hepcat and best of luck to Kyle

Kyle is sweet and that's it! She has very boring, every day all day look. I wish her luck though in the future!

CCL
    Hmm, I don't think I could get that name what with all the coughing. You rock, hepcat.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I didnt get how when asked about the Jayla comment towards her, Kyle said she was surprised because her and Jayla got along and were friends and so on. But then asked individually alongside all the other models what she thought about Jayla, Kyle said that she and Jayla never really clicked ... ??? confused

Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle
    I didnt get how when asked about the Jayla comment towards her, Kyle said she was surprised because her and Jayla got along and were friends and so on. But then asked individually alongside all the other models what she thought about Jayla, Kyle said that she and Jayla never really clicked ... ??? confused
    I think what she meant was: she got along with Jayla but there weren't the closest of buddies. They probably talked and had friendly conversations but they weren't the best of friends. It's understandable.

Yet another reason to dislike Jayla.

Oh! Thanks hepcat! Great interview!

I love hearing what the girls think about the other girls...And I agree, I guess this just goes to show how crazy Lisa is and how stupid Jayla is. I used to like her, but now, she's too bitchy for me!

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast