Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The FORT Interview with Coryn, 10/21/05

I saw Coryn interviewed on TV Guide Channel, and she was ok.
    She looked great though.

I sense that Coryn has like a shell around her, for some reason I feel that we haven't known the real Coryn... I hope she comes out of that shell soon!

She seemed reserved in the interview, but at least she was mature enough to compliment Lisa.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Kao
    I thnk it depends on what side of the street you're from.

If you're from a place where when you're pissed off at someone you let them KNOW you're pissed off and exactly why, someone who is more reserved and holds things in would seem "fake" to you because you are faking your emotions-you are pretending that a situation doesn't exist when it does and it's effecting you. Likewise, if you come from a place where people are more reserved and you don't air your dirty laundry and simply avoid people who have proven themselves to be untrustworthy or shifty you would consider someone calling someone else a "drunk bitch" as making remarks that were completely uncalled for and uncouth to boot. It's all about perspective...and age. Coryn is 19, still very young. And I have to admit, calling Lisa an alcoholic bitch was completly uncalled for, even if it was true! Sad to say, but I expected better than that from her. T_T. Anyway I love her looks and wish her nothing but success.

Thanks for the great interview Hepcat

I didn't mind her comments about her castmates, after all it was her opinion to give and who really knows what these girls are like. I agree with Kao, Coryn is still very young.

I wish her all the luck with her modeling career.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I read TV Guide's interview with Coryn....wow, she switches lanes faster than a drunk driver. Now, in her latest interview, she states she hated her hair (the 'wig') because it made her look like a man..Right, she had always looked like a woman with muscles and thick eyebrows until Tyra gave her the blonde hair and then she suddenly disliked her appearance. And she claims that she lost a lot of weight during the show....thus that is why she appeared so muscle....News flash Coryn, when you lose a lot of weight, muscle mass is the first to go.

Actually Ownlyanangel20, you don't lose the muscle mass if you're still working out when you lose the weight. Also, she mentioned all this on the top model interview last week, none of it is new. Also, she said what she didn't like was the way they cut it, what's so wrong with that? And shock of all shocks, she probably dosen't think she looks like a man(gasp!).

I saw Coryn on Tyra yesterday. I'm indifferent toward her. She's very pretty, but she has no personality to speak of.

I love Coryn. She seems really down-to-Earth, someone I'd like to have as a friend. Anyway, she's gorgeous! I wish her much luck in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by shawnie21
    Actually Ownlyanangel20, you don't lose the muscle mass if you're still working out when you lose the weight. Also, she mentioned all this on the top model interview last week, none of it is new. Also, she said what she didn't like was the way they cut it, what's so wrong with that? And shock of all shocks, she probably dosen't think she looks like a man(gasp!).

I totally agree with you....if you use weight-bearing activities in one's workout, of course muscle mass will remain.

But in her TV guide interview she claimed to not work out at all and was actually losing weight....which was my qualm as she changed stories. If her latest claim is true, losing weight will also have you lose muscle mass if one isn't working out.

It's such a trivial manner anyway, but she just seemed to flip-flop her position. Who knows.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345