Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Coryn, 10/21/05

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Whoa! I can't believe Coryn had the guts to say that about Nik.

Kudos for Nik for not getting into dramas and keeping quiet. This really makes me dislike Coryn

Jayla and Coryn have nothing compared to Nik - Nik is aboslutely stunning and I love the fact that she keeps everything to herself and not go around talking about her problems to the world.

if she suffered so much why did she go rhere in first place? her and cassandra took the spot from someone whor really wanted it...

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Darius

Six weeks with the same people for the entire time is a signifigant amount of time to get to know people. This is not to say that Nik had to have opened up, but if it is important to Coryn that people are sincere, than I can see why she wouldn't appreciate Nik. There is no reason that Coryn should HAVE to like Nik.
    Er...I never said she had to like Nik. I said it's ridiculous to assume you know what a person's true personality is when you've known them in that kind of an environment for six weeks. And I absolutely LOATHE when people point out others with "fake" personalities. As if they could possibly know that. It's one of my pet peeves. Right up there with the whole "you are like...SUCH a poser!" revolution. If being real means that you completely change your personality from quiet to loud, from reserved to an open book, just because other people around you are like that...then I guess they'd think I'm fake too, because I am not gonna lay all my cards on the table and get involved in drama with a bunch of people I don't know. Just because Nik isn't Sharey McSharerson doesn't mean she's any less "real" than Coryn. People automatically assume that others with more reserved personalities must be hiding something or lying, and it bugs the crap out of me, quite frankly.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    Er...I never said she had to like Nik. I said it's ridiculous to assume you know what a person's true personality is when you've known them in that kind of an environment for six weeks. And I absolutely LOATHE when people point out others with "fake" personalities. As if they could possibly know that. It's one of my pet peeves. Right up there with the whole "you are like...SUCH a poser!" revolution. If being real means that you completely change your personality from quiet to loud, from reserved to an open book, just because other people around you are like that...then I guess they'd think I'm fake too, because I am not gonna lay all my cards on the table and get involved in drama with a bunch of people I don't know. Just because Nik isn't Sharey McSharerson doesn't mean she's any less "real" than Coryn. People automatically assume that others with more reserved personalities must be hiding something or lying, and it bugs the crap out of me, quite frankly.
    ITA. It's ridiculous that just because someone is reserved, they are automatically fake. That makes no sense to me at all. Nik seems quiet and a bit low key, but I don't see how she's automatically hiding something.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

I think Coryn was very honest and I like that. She said somewhere that she needed to solve some issues off camera, and that I totally salute.
    She is very photogenic and pretty and I think she could have a very good career in modelling. I agree totally with her views on the makeover - the hair cut really looked dragqueenish, and a hair with less volume is so much better on her.
    What she said about Nik...oh well, how do we know what Nik is really like in order to object Coryn's honest opinions. She said it and there it is...

I still like Coryn I thought she was just being honest of what she personally felt but about Nik that was just her opinion everyone else who has left had different opinions about her but I just don't agree that she has to put her business out in the street to be considered real.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

I LOVE CORYN

what shocked me was she said this is her first time modeling
    then in the end she said she will return to her agency who wants her back
    i was like WHAT?

I LOVE CORYN!
    I agree with Coryn about Nik... we do not know Nik, she has lived with her so we will see as the show progresses
    "this love is unbreakable..."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by coftia
    I LOVE CORYN

what shocked me was she said this is her first time modeling
    then in the end she said she will return to her agency who wants her back
    i was like WHAT?

I LOVE CORYN!
    I agree with Coryn about Nik... we do not know Nik, she has lived with her so we will see as the show progresses

I noticed that comment too. Perhaps the explanation was edited out of the interview.

I agree with the bleached brows!

good interview, thanks!

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    It really shows her grace and maturity that Coryn didn't try to blast Lisa, but instead acknowleged that she does have talent and potential....
    You donít need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast