Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Coryn, 10/21/05

Coryn's interview was.. hmm.. I don't know.

I think she said that about Nik because Coryn is like the opposite. Nik would rather ignore Jayla and avoid confrontation, Coryn is very upfront about disliking Lisa. I can completely relate to Nik, so I don't think she really did anything terrible. She didn't complain about how stupid Jayla was make violent motions. If it had been someone else, I don't know.. but Jayla looked like a pyschotic freak in that episode. Oo

I like the way her eyebrows look now =\

Excellent Interview Hepcat!
    I really liked Coryn towards the end of her elimination.
    I definitely agree with her on Nik - she needs to be "Real"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thanks Heppy.

Coryn's interview came off the same as the show; a bit, hmmmm... closed off (if that makes sense). I wish her all the luck in the future.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I didn't think that Coryn seemed all that bitter. Just disenchanted by the experience (the same vibe that I got from her on the show). She was honest and not mean (despite her confrontations with Lisa she still admitted to her talent).
    Also, we haven't seen that much of Nik in the show yet, so perhaps Coryn had valid personal reasons for not liking her.

anyways...Coryn was my favorite and I wish her the best of luck

If NIK does not naturally like to confront people, then she is not being fake. Fake would be to talk about Jayla being a bitch for stealing her "secret", then smile to Jayla's face like everything was okay.
    NIK simply chose to ignore Jayla, or advoid her instead of coming up to her and saying somthing.
    Maybe this is how NIK deals with people.

Different strokes :-/

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I'm sorry but that bothers me. She knew Nik for what, a grand total of five or six weeks and assumes that because she was quiet, reserved and stalwart with her emotions that she was "not being herself." I hate when people assume other people are "fake" because they're not loud, hyper and boisterous. Of all the girls I've seen on the show Nik seems to be the one with the most substance. Sarah's a close second.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

Coryn is not in my signature now, but she was at the beginning of the show JUST because I thought she had a really sweet personality. I have never cared for her looks, even when I was rooting for her. She truly is one of the contestants out of all the seasons that I really, really dislike. The only classy thing she said in her whole interview was that eventhough she didn't like Lisa, she had talent. Coryn. You will definitely not be missed by me.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

FORT Newbie
    "I'm sorry but that bothers me. She knew Nik for what, a grand total of five or six weeks and assumes that because she was quiet, reserved and stalwart with her emotions that she was "not being herself." I hate when people assume other people are "fake" because they're not loud, hyper and boisterous. Of all the girls I've seen on the show Nik seems to be the one with the most substance. Sarah's a close second."

Six weeks with the same people for the entire time is a signifigant amount of time to get to know people. This is not to say that Nik had to have opened up, but if it is important to Coryn that people are sincere, than I can see why she wouldn't appreciate Nik. There is no reason that Coryn should HAVE to like Nik.
    Last edited by hepcat; 10-23-2005 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Don't criticize other posters, please.

Coryn comes off fine to me. If she were truly such a horrible girl, she certainly wouldn't have complimented Lisa.

It's almost funny how polarized people are about her. Is this really only as much of a life as we've all got?
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fanatic
    Great interview - I think it was one of the more honest interviews of a contestant from ANTM. Thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast