Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Coryn, 10/21/05

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ownlyanangel20
    Coryn is now biting the hand that feeds her? Tsk tsk. To say that she was put on the show for sympathy reasons is totally lame because thats like saying Kim as put on the show solely because she was a lesbian. How about Tyra thought she had what it took to be a model & since this is a reality show, the person's story line is important. I always thought Coryn was like this, but the interview helped to solidify this for me...especially her saying she wanted to laugh at the judges when they told her how sad she seemed.

That's EXACTLY why they put Kim and Coryn on the show. Kim has no abilities as a model, so I have to wonder why she's on the show to begin with. Tyra wants a Cinderella story, so that's why she picks the contestants that she does. If this were a real model search, the contestants would probably be dull as dirt because they're only being judged on their looks.

Great interview! Thanks hepcat!

I hope Coryn will succeed in her modeling endeavor. I think realistically speaking, Coryn did have alot more potential than some of the girls still there.

Thanks for the interview, hepcat. Great job!

I don't get why it seemed like she was complaining, she answered the questions she was asked. What were you guys expecting? Even from the show, it was clear that she wasn't a 'Hey! I can be the Funest Girl Ever!' sort of girl. I liked the interveiw because she was honest, but she wasn't rude. She could have said alot of mean things about Lisa, but even though it was clear that she didn't like her at all, she gave Lisa some of the best praise in that interview. I thought it was a really good interview.

Thank you hepcat for the interview!

WoW what , Coryn you're a total loser! Just because Nik wasn't putting out her dirty laundry to the whole world to see, doesn't make her someone else or fake as you call it. You're maybe jealous because you regret doing it yourself? Even if it's hard for you to understand, Nik may be the nice and non judgmental person unlike Jayla and yourself? I know, I shouldn't be talking about this but Coryn's language is very poor, especially while she was offending some of the girls she spent most time with during the show. Very arrogant and close minded, which is actually very common for people bad at taking constructive criticism.
    No sympathy from me dear, although I'll give you a hand clap or two for commenting the photo shoots and their quality!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Thank you hepcat for the interview!

WoW what , Coryn you're a total loser! Just because Nik wasn't putting out her dirty laundry to the whole world to see, doesn't make her someone else or fake as you call it. You're maybe jealous because you regret doing it yourself? Even if it's hard for you to understand, Nik may be the nice and non judgmental person unlike Jayla and yourself? I know, I shouldn't be talking about this but Coryn's language is very poor, especially while she was offending some of the girls she spent most time with during the show. Very arrogant and close minded, which is actually very common for people bad at taking constructive criticism.
    No sympathy from me dear, although I'll give you a hand clap or two for commenting the photo shoots and their quality!
    that's not what she meant. she meant they were getting annoyed with nik because she wouldn't interact with anyone and you could see a little of that in the episode. she had this whole 'WOE IS ME' attitude where she was like god i can't make friends because i'll just get hurt. grow up nik!

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests
    that's not what she meant. she meant they were getting annoyed with nik because she wouldn't interact with anyone and you could see a little of that in the episode. she had this whole 'WOE IS ME' attitude where she was like god i can't make friends because i'll just get hurt. grow up nik!
    NIK is grown. The others are the immature ones. Even though she does not talk to the others does not mean a thing! Quiet confidence is good. That way your not too cocky. I think Nik has a quiet confidence and hopefully it will work to her advantage!

Quote Originally Posted by DaBesteva
    NIK is grown. The others are the immature ones. Even though she does not talk to the others does not mean a thing! Quiet confidence is good. That way your not too cocky. I think Nik has a quiet confidence and hopefully it will work to her advantage!
    well i know personally i would get annoyed with someone like that, it's not acting grown up at all

Thanks for the interview.
    Coryn was ok in the interview, but she does come across as a tad bitter.
    I mean, yea Tyra and CO. probably do not pick the best photos for judging and the shoots are over the top and not practical for building a good portfolio, but DUH!
    Thats how it's been the last few years on ANTM. Coryn stood in line and waited hours at a mall to sign up for ANTM and did not know what to expect from this show?
    Doubt it.

As far as her not liking NIK, well I do not know NIK personally, therefore I can not say if Coryn is being too hard on NIK when she said she is fake.

I will say this though, all the other girls(so far) who have been eliminated have said nice things about NIK.

Maybe their personalities did not mesh well.
    Last edited by bitter~sweet; 10-22-2005 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    ! So Coryn wasn't on FORT? :'(
    I'm afraid not. ;( Although I wish she was

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast