Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has the Best portfolio in ANTM history?

Best Portfolio...

Season 3 - Eva
    Season 4 - Kahlen
    Season 5 - Nik

Worst Portfolio...

Season 3 - Kelle
    Season 4 - Lluvy
    Season 5 - Kim

Best:

Cycle 1: Adrianne, always delivered, and delivered well week after week
    Cycle 2: April of course, Shandi follows in closely
    Cycle 3: Eva, overall, she never had a bad picture
    Cycle 4: Kahlen, her pictures always came out well, except for her last two, Keenyah follows in closely.
    Cycle 5: So far, Bre has the most consistant pictures. But in all honesty, I think cassandra has the best portfolio, her pictures were good, the ones she was in anyways. She was obnoxious and bleh, but she was major potential.

Worst:

Cycle 1: Its hard to say, but if i had to choose, probably Katie, ms playboy...
    Cycle 2: Mercedes, i love her, but her pictures were horrible to be in top two, i liked her billy holiday and garden of eden, but most of them were bad...
    Cycle 3: Ann, probably Kelle too, both of them were very pretty, but there pictures so hideous.
    Cycle 4: Naima, i ranted about this earlier, but she just looked angry in her pictures to portray "fierce", she couldnt take frontal shots of her face, etc etc.
    Cycle 5: Lisa, just cause i dont like her...lol, but to be honest, probably Ebony, i just expected so much more from this girl...im just so disappointed on how she turned out.

BEST:

C1: Elyse, Adrianne
    C2: Mercedes, Shandi, April
    C3: Yaya, Eva, Nicole
    C4: Kahlen (I didn't like her and don't think she's the least bit attractive, but she had a really good portfolio), Keenyah
    C5: Nik, Lisa

WORST

C1: Shannon, Robyn (I hated a lot of their pictures)
    C2: Sara (she was beautiful, but her pictures were weak), Xiomara, Camille
    C3: Kristi, Kelle, Jennipher, Julie...the list goes on
    C4: Noelle, Tatiana, Lluvy
    C5: Kim, Ebony
    "Be the change you wish to see in the world" ~Gandhi

FORT Regular
    Cycle 1:Elyse
    Cycle 2:April
    Cycle 3:Amanda
    Cycle 4:Naima
    Cycle 5:Lisa

The best of all would be Lisa.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Has April been in any shows and/or magazines? I am just wondering because everyone seems to think that this girl has the goods . . . but I am wondering why don't any of the designers/agents?

Quote Originally Posted by seen&heardall
    Has April been in any shows and/or magazines? I am just wondering because everyone seems to think that this girl has the goods . . . but I am wondering why don't any of the designers/agents?
    Absolutely! You should check out April's thread in this forums, you'll find MANY pics of her editorials and other works in her thread. My personal favorite is this nude one that kinda looks like Adrianne's diamonds ad.

many people has been saying that kim has the worst portfolio in cycle 5 but i disagree. she has been taking some amazing photos these past few weeks. i'd have to say that bre has the worst portfolio. there's only about three pictures that the judges and i liked. but that's just my opinon. hopefully someon will agree.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7
    many people has been saying that kim has the worst portfolio in cycle 5 but i disagree. she has been taking some amazing photos these past few weeks. i'd have to say that bre has the worst portfolio. there's only about three pictures that the judges and i liked. but that's just my opinon. hopefully someon will agree.
    I agree completely! I think Diane, Ebony and Kyle were right up there with Bre too.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7
    WORD! Not on Kim, but on Bre. Kim has slightly improved and is now taking good-by-Kim-standards pictures, which IMO aren't good compared to other girls, like Lisa, Nik, Nicole and even Coryn, who I didn't care for.

Worst this cycle: Bre - I have thought two pictures were okay, three were horrible, and the rest not good enough. Kyle - Ugh. This girl was so disappointing. One okay picture, the rest really, really bad. Jayla - One really good picture, several mediocre, about three really bad ones. Kim - Improving slightly, but still not good enough to be in the final five.

Have I said how disappointed in this cycle I am?
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

FORT Regular
    BEST
    C3: Eva
    C4: Kahlen
    C5: Lisa

WORST
    C4: Lluvy
    C5: Ebony

For C5, I think Nik has a great portfolio. My only problem, is her lack of variation. If she could switch it up a bit more, she would probably have the best portfolio.