Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has the Best portfolio in ANTM history?

FORT Fogey
    The best in my opinion

1. April. Seriously every single one of her pics were stunning. I think season two that Tyra had already knew who they wanted to win by the time they cut April and used her "analyzing" as an excuse. Her personality never affected her pictures. That was probably the lamest excuse Tyra ever used to cut somebody
    2. Mercedes
    3. Yaya
    4. Yoanna
    5. Nik

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jnccrs
    The Best

C1 elyse
    C2 april
    C3 amanda
    C4 naima
    C5 nik and nicole

OVERALL: Amanda

The Worst

C1 Tessa
    C2 Jenasia
    C3 Kelle
    C4 Lluvy, Brita, Kahlen
    C5 Kim
    That's more bias than anything else really since you've never liked Kahlen and always liked Naima, Kahlen's pics were definitely better, even the judges said so. And Kelle couldn't have done better than Kahlen..

However, I agree about your picks besides cycle 4.

The worst portfolios have to go to Kelle and Jennipher and even Lluvy They've had plenty of chances and their pics were bad, to me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lurker~
    That's more bias than anything else really since you've never liked Kahlen and always liked Naima, Kahlen's pics were definitely better, even the judges said so. And Kelle couldn't have done better than Kahlen..

However, I agree about your picks besides cycle 4.

The worst portfolios have to go to Kelle and Jennipher and even Lluvy They've had plenty of chances and their pics were bad, to me at least.

I dont like Kahlen's pictures that's all there is to it. (not everyone has to like Kahlen's picture you know) Yes the judges said that her pics rocked but that does not mean I have to agree with them. I have my own opinion and I'm entitled to it. It's funny how you are pointing me out as being biased yet you dont point Spike's post as being biased as well.
    I think it's just a matter of taste like I hated Kahlen's anger picture, i thought it was worse than Lluvy's fish photo but I thought her Zodiac photo rocked.

FORT Fan
    I actually agree with Spike, honestly with all bias aside. I actually like Naima but she doesn't have the best portfolio.

Also I'm not saying that you should agree with everyone else, I'm just saying that I disagree with that part

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lurker~
    I actually agree with Spike, honestly with all bias aside. I actually like Naima but she doesn't have the best portfolio.

Also I'm not saying that you should agree with everyone else, I'm just saying that I disagree with that part
    Well he also mentioned that Naima had the worse portfolio in the history of ANTM which I didn't agree with but I did not jump on his case for that until you decided to point out that I'm being biased regarding Kahlen. ( I know for sure there's some bias on his part because he never liked Naima as well)
    Sorry it just irks that when someone doesn't find Kahlen amazing that person get's harassed by her fans. Maybe that's another reason why I can't warm up to her, it just turns me off a bit you know.
    Last edited by jnccrs; 11-16-2005 at 08:44 PM.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Best
    C1: Elyse and Shannon
    C2: Shandi, Mercedes, (and jenascia if she had gone farther)
    C3: Amanda, Norelle, and Ann
    C4: Kahlen and Naima all the way
    C5: Nik and Lisa

Worst:
    C1: Ebony
    C2: Bethany, Camille
    C3: Kristi, Julie
    C4: LLuvy, Sarah (i thought she looked soooo great, then they did the makeovers)
    C5: Kim!!!!!!!! I need to gag just thinking about it
    missing Sara

Team Renee//Team Sarah// DreamOf1000Cats's Avatar
    Best Portfolios

Cycle One - Elyse, Adrianne
    Cycle Two - Yoanna, April, Shandi ((Mercedes should not have been in the top 3.))
    Cycle Three - Eva, Nicole, Norelle
    Cycle Four - Kahlen, Christina, Michelle, even Keenyah
    Cycle Five - Kim, Lisa, Nicole

Worst Portfolios

Cycle One - Robyn, Katie
    Cycle Two - Xiomara, Heather, Camille ((overrated))
    Cycle Three - Kelle, Ann, Amanda ((IMO -- I think she came off as 'too much' in every photo))
    Cycle Four - Noelle, Sarah, Tiffany
    Cycle Five - Bre, Jayla, Diane

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Cycle 1: Elyse & Ebony (I loved Ebony and was gutted when she left)
    Cycle 2: Yoanna
    Cycle 3: NICOLE & YAYA!! (I'm a huge Cycle 3 fan and Nicole & Yaya were amazing!)
    Cycle 4: Naima & Tatiana
    Cycle 5: Nicole, Nik & Lisa -I love Kim but her portfolio started out weak

Few things.. After tonights episode i must change my c5 wrost portfolio from bre to jayla and my c1 wrost to nicole and not tessa

and about naima.. her pictures are like all the same and it wasn't her on the show when i first saw naima i didn't like her this has nothing to do with her personality at all (even though i dont like her personality.. seems fake) im not a real fan of yaya but i loved her pics.. i dont fancy nik much but put her the best of c5

nobody has to agree with anyones opinion.. because its an opinion

and when we get down to it everyone is bias on this board... if you have an avatar of a girl on the show... your bias lol theres tons of hardcore naima fans and lisa fans and i dont see why.. but i know lots of people hated adrianne shandi norelle michelle and dont like nicole too much but i did the same thing with shandi until i relised that just because i saw something special in shandi doesn't mean the person beside me will

Sorry to double post..

by the way i picked girls that had chances to show there skills

if all these girls go on castings the wrost portfolio would be tessa anna magdelana/leah brita and ashly because the limited selection but i wanted to be fair so there you go