Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Sarah, 10/10/05

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Do you think sometimes they donít actually pick the best photo?
    Excellent question! I was wondering this when watching the show. They should let the models pick out their photo. That way if it is good or bad, all the blame is on them.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purple bomb
    Great interview, hepcat! This girl is really cool.

Jayla needs to be in therapy? I wonder why.
    Too weird, too psycho, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by purple bomb
    Great interview, hepcat! This girl is really cool.

Jayla needs to be in therapy? I wonder why.
    Was she the one who said that she hates Jehovah Witness and cursed at them or something like that?

FORT Newbie
    Aww...sarah seems like such a cute girl,reminds me of one of my friends...crazy how she's only 18,she looks a little older...can pass for 20 ^_^..they shouldn't ve eliminated her since cassy left...

Quote Originally Posted by Divalastic
    Was she the one who said that she hates Jehovah Witness and cursed at them or something like that?
    Wasn't that because she was raised as a Jehovah Witness, though?

Sarah seems pretty nice, although I don't like her lips. And her comment about being glad to be judged against Kim was ... because Kim hasn't taken a good photo yet and so was a rather weak competitor.

She looks a lot older than 18 :o

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Excellent question! I was wondering this when watching the show. They should let the models pick out their photo. That way if it is good or bad, all the blame is on them.
    Realistically speaking though, that never happens. Models don't choose their best photos, the photographer always choses because the photographer or client is the one that hired you and wants to find a photo with a certain look. Like for instance, they book you to do an ad for a perfume; only the client can choose because basically, the model is there to give them what ever vision they want. The model might not know what picture would be best for a perfume ad, only the photographer and client would, that's their job.

It's like acting. The actor has different takes throughout filming one scene but the director is the one who choses the final take because it's basically up to him; whatever he think is good is what he wants for his film.

My advise to ANTM - don't let Mr. Jay choose the photo! :nono

They should booze Lisa up and then bring her to the confessional and start interviewing her and ask her tons of questions. I'd love to see that. Well, not see (not yet. hehehehe) but read and watch some clips of it perhaps. I could totally see Sarah doing CoverGirl beauty shots. Think of how pretty WetSlicks would look on her luscious and pouty lips! But I think they change the products for the girls to do the photoshoot right? What are they gonna do this year? Eyeliner? Eyeshadow? Mascara? Lip liner? Blush? Moisturiser? Lipstick?

Great interview.

I thought her views on Lisa were pretty interesting. And I was a little confused by her comments on Jayla, but I'm sure we'll learn more about her later on.

giz
    Thanks for the interview Hepcat. I was disappointed that Sarah was eliminated so early (possibly an elimination as silly as Brita's), as she so obviously has great potential. I hadn't thought about her being Ralph Laurenish, but she is! Sort of a more lush Caroline Bissette look. She comes across as funny, and clear and ladylike. Also smart, especially for 18. Hope she has a good life, following whatever her heart desires.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah Sarah is very lovely very sweet and very talkative. I think she is very beautiful and very photogenic and very funny to be around. Sarah, I love you even more now after reading all of you interview.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast