Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Journals, blogs, etc...of ANTM girls

Jayla's myspace http://myspace.com/hate_me_too (she is one scary chick with lots of issues) what's even scarier are the people who worship her on her comments page, encourage her attitude and kiss her ass cause they think it'll make them look cool. They even encourage Jayla to beat up Nik.

JAYLA's Blurbs
    About me:
    Im a skinny ass bitch that likes to poke holes in things, mainly my flesh. I like to run around in circles screaming to get people to look at me. I have no friends because they to move away or make me hate them. I talk alot of *Fa Edit* but, Im to nice for my own good. I tent to get walked on and used alot. But I will mame some one if I have to. I like to drink coffee till I have the shakes and giggel all the time for no reason. Everyone i know is lame so i like to meet people on the internet that live far far away and call them my friends

Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-21-2005 at 02:19 PM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Ebony (ANTM5) and Julie (ANTM3) have MySpace too.

Ebony (ANTM5)have MySpace ??

Can you post the link,,,,,,,,thanks you so much.....

Quote Originally Posted by nicole0713
    Ebony (ANTM5)have MySpace ??

Can you post the link,,,,,,,,thanks you so much.....
    You can find her in Kyle's comment
    She name herself Tammy, and her sex is male.

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    God: Jayla needs education.

She's such a witch..
    beauty is only skin deep.

can't get enough ANTM guillermoluvsme's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eva01running
    You can find her in Kyle's comment
    She name herself Tammy, and her sex is male.
    I believe it is actually Timmy, not Tammy...further she has gotten rid of Myspace according to a bulletin I recieved from her.

Im a skinny ass bitch that likes to poke holes in things, mainly my flesh. I like to run around in circles screaming to get people to look at me. I have no friends because they to move away or make me hate them. I talk alot of *FA Edit* but, Im to nice for my own good. I tent to get walked on and used alot. But I will mame some one if I have to. I like to drink coffee till I have the shakes and giggel all the time for no reason. Everyone i know is lame so i like to meet people on the internet that live far far away and call them my friends
    I have ZERO clue why anybody based on her own self-assessment would be freaked out. Her spelling is awful which could easily be blamed on her homeschooling, which of course she had no control over. Also, if you recall there have been folks in the past who could barely read let alone write coherently.

Jayla's description only tells me that she is a person who WANTS to be a rebel but who probably isn't. I also don't get any vibes off her myspace that she is mean, nasty, or otherwise "icky." She likes body piercings--to that I posit "so what?" Body piercing is more common than it ever has been and more mainstream than it is underground in most (not all) instances. Why is being honest about not having many friends, drinking too much coffee, being walked on, etc... made her a bad person.

Remember folks--ANTM like all other reality shows is edited to make you think a certain way about people. They said and did the things that UPN shows, but UPN does edit them a certain way. Jayla's words on her Myspace are not sad or weird or anything. If you've been to college, lived in any sort of large-ish (or even medium-ish) town, or had a diverse group of acquaintances you've known at least a handful of people that are freakier than she is.

'Nuff said.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-21-2005 at 02:17 PM. Reason: language

Quote Originally Posted by narcisse
    I have ZERO clue why anybody based on her own self-assessment would be freaked out. Her spelling is awful which could easily be blamed on her homeschooling, which of course she had no control over. Also, if you recall there have been folks in the past who could barely read let alone write coherently.

Jayla's description only tells me that she is a person who WANTS to be a rebel but who probably isn't. I also don't get any vibes off her myspace that she is mean, nasty, or otherwise "icky." She likes body piercings--to that I posit "so what?" Body piercing is more common than it ever has been and more mainstream than it is underground in most (not all) instances. Why is being honest about not having many friends, drinking too much coffee, being walked on, etc... made her a bad person.

Remember folks--ANTM like all other reality shows is edited to make you think a certain way about people. They said and did the things that UPN shows, but UPN does edit them a certain way. Jayla's words on her Myspace are not sad or weird or anything. If you've been to college, lived in any sort of large-ish (or even medium-ish) town, or had a diverse group of acquaintances you've known at least a handful of people that are freakier than she is.

'Nuff said.

You have no idea why people are freaked out about this? What she wrote on her myspace reflects on her personality, it also cannot be edited by producers, so judging by what she wrote about herself I'm even more unimpressed by her.
    Bitch has major issues!
    No amount of editing can make her say all those evil things she said in the confessional and the way she said it was full of hatred.

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I tent to get walked on and used alot. But I will mame some one if I have to.
    I wonder if this is the reason why she didn't believe Nik was actually being nice. She gets annoyed to see someone is nice because she thinks they're faking it????

Quote Originally Posted by sandro0966
    You have no idea why people are freaked out about this? What she wrote on her myspace reflects on her personality, it also cannot be edited by producers, so judging by what she wrote about herself I'm even more unimpressed by her.
    Bitch has major issues!
    No amount of editing can make her say all those evil things she said in the confessional and the way she said it was full of hatred.
    No. I really don't have any idea. Why? Well, read through the listings at Myspace. You think that the majority of those aren't somewhat exaggerated or put there to make people think harder? Honestly. The internet is NOT real people. The internet is not a reflection of who we are in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by narcisse
    No. I really don't have any idea. Why? Well, read through the listings at Myspace. You think that the majority of those aren't somewhat exaggerated or put there to make people think harder? Honestly. The internet is NOT real people. The internet is not a reflection of who we are in real life.
    So she's exaggerating to make herself look bad? Give me a break. That just sounds like a lame excuse.