Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Journals, blogs, etc...of ANTM girls

Quote Originally Posted by random_thotz
    Ok, here's another speculation on the (loss for word) validity (?) of Tyra's account. There's a picture of janice d. and even though Janice was on the show this week, they haven't been on the best of terms.

ETA: Adrianne? Didn't their relationship break up too?
    That Tyra's myspace blog, if that's what you're referring to, is absolutely fake! Anybody could've gotten those photos and posted there. There's a bunch of insane Tyra fans out there, I could imagine.

You're right, Janice confirmed in an interview that her relationship with Tyra isn't great, (I don't think they even get along anymore, why else have a new judge?)

i think this is fun, trying to disprove all these myspaces. Honestly, these people making fake accounts are creepy - who the heck has all this time to make it and to maintain it? Anyways, here's my thing on April's account. If it really is her, then all that time and money spent on THREE degrees in college would have been gone down the drain. Seriously, these people should do their research, she doesn't have crappy grammar and blah blah blah. However, I'm curious because I liked April and wondered if reality tv editting is that off. Somebody wanna call the talk show and ask? I have class at that time (lol)

k-len have myspace?????
    anyone know.....

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by random_thotz
    i think this is fun, trying to disprove all these myspaces. Honestly, these people making fake accounts are creepy - who the heck has all this time to make it and to maintain it? Anyways, here's my thing on April's account. If it really is her, then all that time and money spent on THREE degrees in college would have been gone down the drain. Seriously, these people should do their research, she doesn't have crappy grammar and blah blah blah. However, I'm curious because I liked April and wondered if reality tv editting is that off. Somebody wanna call the talk show and ask? I have class at that time (lol)
    That what I was thinking. Didn't she say she was a triple major with a 3.9 GPA? YOWZA! And we are to believe that April types like that?

Almost all of the "models" added her on the friends list though. But the pictures are ..yea...u can get them anywhere.
    Beet-red and break out in hives

i think tyra's is the real thing but probably made by her publicist

Quote Originally Posted by nicole0713
    k-len have myspace?????
    anyone know.....
    K-len does have a mysapce!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMFreak
    Urgh, she says she's 18 in her "About Me" and 20 in the one near her picture. Fake? Real people (like REAL friends) are commenting there which shows that this "Heather" is not just an impersonator (because impersonators only have fans thinking it's really them, but no real friends). I dunno. Fake or Real?
    Last edited by BigMacs4Life; 10-19-2005 at 04:24 PM.

she could have had it for 2 years