Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Journals, blogs, etc...of ANTM girls

Yeah, the Jayla Myspaces are 100% real.

Um. I believe the answer to that is "yes." Both appear to be at least a year old based on comments and the like. That, plus the fact all those pictures were first seen on Myspace seems to be enough proof.

As for the Tyra account, I think it's a load of bull. The photos (aside from the one at the left which is from Yahoo) are all on Photobucket and credited to a "Wutzy." Unless that's her nickname we can pretty much guarantee it's a fake. Tyra has enough money to hire people to post her pictures at a pay site.

I also am convinced that the April and Tiffany accounts are fake. There are other fakes listed above but I'm too lazy to dig through them (again).

...I wanted to add that comments on Jayla's photos go back nearly as far as the comments on her account. It's real. No question.

I think Tyra's myspace is fake too. You can see her blog entry. She said Naima has a myspace, which is not true. I think if Tyra really wanted to post a blog to tell others about the ANTM girls' myspaces, she must have ensured that those girls do have myspace a/c. However from the very beginning, I don't think Tyra would post this blog.

(Just my opinion)

Oh and now, you can chat with Tyra.

Monday, October 10, 2005

My Fan Screen Name

This is my fan Screen Name: FierceTyra124

Before you add me, please give me your screen name!
    (reply to this blog with your screen name)

*Tyra*

I'm dying to know if it's real!!!!

I want to have naima's myspace. I can see that Naima also has one at Tyra's myspace. but the name isn't Naima, is Niama. so strange.

That's because it's not really Tyra. Niama to stupid people who enjoy pretending they are OTHER people is Naima.

Quote Originally Posted by I love Naima
    I want to have naima's myspace. I can see that Naima also has one at Tyra's myspace. but the name isn't Naima, is Niama. so strange.

Naima does not have a myspace account, Lluvy confirmed that to me, which is why I know for sure that the Tyra account is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    Naima does not have a myspace account, Lluvy confirmed that to me, which is why I know for sure that the Tyra account is fake.
    But why would Lluvy confirm it and she's friends with tyra on myspace? What about Norelle posting messages and all of the other girls from ANTM being her friends on there? I'm soo confused..

Quote Originally Posted by Mysignaturewalk
    But why would Lluvy confirm it and she's friends with tyra on myspace? What about Norelle posting messages and all of the other girls from ANTM being her friends on there? I'm soo confused..

I think there just trying to pull the wool over our eyes, cause Lluvy told me how her Kahlen and the other girls hated those imposters so they might be trying to just make a joke about it.
    Lluvy said that she told Naima to make a myspace account but Naima does not want to. And I also remember in one of Naima's interview her saying that Tyra discourages her from doing so.
    As for Norelle, she is a beautiful girl but she's not exactly the brightest cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by deb1430
    I think there just trying to pull the wool over our eyes, cause Lluvy told me how her Kahlen and the other girls hated those imposters so they might be trying to just make a joke about it.
    Lluvy said that she told Naima to make a myspace account but Naima does not want to. And I also remember in one of Naima's interview her saying that Tyra discourages her from doing so.
    As for Norelle, she is a beautiful girl but she's not exactly the brightest cookie.
    It's really tyra!!! I sent Noelle a message on myspace and she responded..here

Date: Oct 11, 2005 4:24 PM Flag spam/abuse. [ ? ]
    Subject: RE: No Subject
    Body: It really is her! Spread the word!
    ----------------- Original Message -----------------
    Date: Oct 11, 2005 4:16 PM

Noelle can you confirm that that is the real myspace account for tyra? You are friends with her I just want to know..everyone wants to know if its really her!