Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Journals, blogs, etc...of ANTM girls

i think that tyra's is fake because, it says she's 5'11, and on tv tyra always says that she's 5'10. not only that but it says her favorite colors is pink, and on the tyra show yesterday tyra said her favotite color was yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7
    i think that tyra's is fake because, it says she's 5'11, and on tv tyra always says that she's 5'10. not only that but it says her favorite colors is pink, and on the tyra show yesterday tyra said her favotite color was yellow.
    That's what I thought about the height part... I don't know about the colour part but I'm sure she said she was 5'10" in cycle 4 when she was checking her height with "Lady Kat"!

she mentioned her fav color yesteray and she also said that she ws 5'10 on anther episode og the tyra show. i think it was the reunion episode.

Cassandra's MySpace- http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...F68C2640709812. I think it must be real b/c of candid pic and b/c both of Jayla's accounts befriended her.

Quote Originally Posted by Astridr
    I did not think that the April one is legit.. the blog sounds too off.
    i dunno if it is legit or not but i remember i found it a while back through the group "we support ANTM" that amanda is also a part of..anyway back then april had a random pic up and she is part of all these model groups that like u have to be a real model to be in..but i dunno...maybe someone can call into that talkmodel show she does and ask her..i would cept im in school when it comes on
    Reality tv....my anti-drug

been_supporting_April aprilshouldawin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    Apparently Tyra has a MySpace account. I dunno if it's really her, but Norelle has commented on her profile. Anyways, here you go. (Funny she should mention Adrianne's name there).

Tyra
    Wow, thanks for the link. You're the coolest!

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I don't think mercedes' is realy her, it says under occupation "hersheys bar tester"... wouldn't it say model??
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by i love kahlen
    I don't think mercedes' is realy her, it says under occupation "hersheys bar tester"... wouldn't it say model??
    LOL I think that is a joke, but you can't add mercedes unless you know her last name or email addy and her last name we have on here does not work soo..

Quote Originally Posted by redlight 6/7
    I don't think it's fake, if you go to Norelle's MySpace, Tyra left many comments there, and Norelle comments back, but then again, Norelle isn't the smartest. Haha. Why don't you guys message Norelle? Maybe she can clear things up.

im not sure if cassandras is legit... her first blog was 2 days ago