Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Journals, blogs, etc...of ANTM girls

Um. No. She looks bad to you--so you're not the audience she's trying to impress. Remember, she's supposed to be "alternative" and "emo" and whatever else the current term for it is. She's trying to impress other people who are loners, "skinny ass bitches," piercers, tattooers, etc. Not you (obviously).

Methinks this conversation has run its course.

Excuses, excuses...too bad I can't blame anything on editing when I mess up, I actually have to deal with the consquences. Hey maybe I should create a myspace account so I have an excuse to be stupid like Jayla and totally get away with it

Ok, I'm done

I really think Jayla's actions were not excuseable at all! No matter how bad they did the edit like they did with Cassandra about how she left because of one-and-a-half-inch cut of hair even though it was more than that... Now we see what Jayla has said about Nik! That's not excuseable unless someone replaced her brain with someone else's or she gets paid to say that... !

wow

there's nothing wierd at all about jaylas msypace, she's just messing around dude.

well judging from the really strong reactions towards someone you don't even know, UPN has done a fine job with their editing!

Deliciously capricious seldom_serenity's Avatar
    Except for Elyse's, all of these girls' blogs have so many spelling mistakes and bad grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by guillermoluvsme
    I believe it is actually Timmy, not Tammy...further she has gotten rid of Myspace according to a bulletin I recieved from her.
    sorry!!i can't see.
    can you send pm for me.....thanks

so ebony deleted hers?

FORT Anomaly

ANTM gals on the forums

Hmm, so this might fall under the "etc." of this thread... but a lot of the girls are posting on forums like this one, so I thought I'd list a few that I knew about...

FORTers:
    Ann is posting and has answered a lot of questions on her thread... she started around pg 80... her name is "MarkleyMark2"

Kahlen (as well as her dad) have posted a few times on his name... posting name "tom rondot"

Ashley from C5 has posted on her thread. I believe her posting name is "buckaroo"

And then there are a few that headed over to Televisionwithoutpity

Twop-ers:
    Amanda (C3) is as amazing as ever... posting under "GlitterSaviour"

Nicole (C3) is posting as well... under "Nicole Juanita"

AND, well, this is not one of the girls, but there's a twop poster with the name of "busy bee" who clearly had inside knowledge, and he threw out a little ANTM gossip... so if you've got the time (as I clearly do ::sigh), you can do a search for his name on the forum.

Does Lisa have a livejournal or myspace??
    Yea, I agree that the words Eylse uses in her journal is much better than the others,since she is hiiiiiiiighly educated.....right?

Quote Originally Posted by whitsun9
    Hmm, so this might fall under the "etc." of this thread... but a lot of the girls are posting on forums like this one, so I thought I'd list a few that I knew about...

FORTers:
    Ann is posting and has answered a lot of questions on her thread... she started around pg 80... her name is "MarkleyMark2"

Kahlen (as well as her dad) have posted a few times on his name... posting name "tom rondot"

Ashley from C5 has posted on her thread. I believe her posting name is "buckaroo"

Hope you don't mind, whitsun9, if I add links to your FORT'ers.

Confirmed:
    Ann - Markleymark2
    Ashley - buckaroo
    Michelle - Michellela

???:
    Coryn - CoCorynPebbles
    Diane - DiAnEMaRie
    Kahlen - Tom Rondot