Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ANTM5 Ep. 4 Recap: The Robot Who Ran Out of Batteries

Another delicious recap, Snowy [moves in to make out with you]
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Great recap!

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    If being a successful writer is not measured in dollars earned, but rather by the joy that one brings to people, then I count you among the greats...Bravo Snowy!

Sic Semper Tyraknees!
    You donít need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

*air hump* Great recap!!!! PLAYA!

YES! I was waiting for it because I wasn't able to watch it thise week...I'll read and comment...

CCL
    But I want to show you, my fellow ANTManiacs, that Iím gonna keep improving, Iím gonna keep practicing, and as God is my witness, itís gonna get better! [Tears up, then moves in to make out with you.]
    Note to self: Get gussied up and apply liberal lipgloss for Snowy's going to make a move.

No need for you to ever make a disclaimer, Snowy. Your recap was topnotch. If there was an America's Next Top Recapper competition I'm sure you'd win.

Great job!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Woo! Excellent again!

I was laughing so hard at this

Perhaps Cassandrobot was not programmed to adapt. Abort sequence! Cannot compute!

Another feast for the reading hoi polloi from the world's first super-recapper. When the prize for this week's challenge was announced as being an opportunity to wear a dress previously worn by Tyra, I was rather underwhelmed. I would be much more impressed if they had blown their budget, say by giving the winner an original manuscript of a SnowflakeGirl recap. Do you have author's readings?

Once again I have to say that I just love the way you phrase things. Even if the recaps were not so witty I would enjoy them, just for the way that you write. But combining your writing style with your hilarious take on the world results in a perfect example of synergy.

I still can't decide which I thought funnier:
    Donít you wish Miss J. would put bumper stickers on their asses asking, ďHowís my walking? Call 1-800-TOP-MOD-LĒ? You know, for training purposes. Or just humiliation, it doesnít matter to me.
    or
    Tyra corrects her, saying when you have perfected modeling, it is possible to step outside yourself. Because once you have reached Top Model level, Tyra teaches you mystic, ancient modeling techniques of out-of-body astral travel [sound of gong].
    But that's just me being indecisive again.

"Bye, Bi-Baby, Bye Bye"

Snowflake- I knew it!!! You are a closet 90s hair-band afficionado!!
    Hee, hee-
    K
    "The older you get, the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin', man. L-I-V-I-N." Wooderson, "Dazed & Confused"

OH! MY! GOD! Flippin' hilarious!!! What would we ever do without you, SFG???

And tonight she's going to scream your name from the highest rooftop
    Because for the first time in her life, she's not afraid to fall in love

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast