Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Ashley, 9/27/05

seemed nice in the interviwe but watching hte recap it didn't seem like kim was ok with ashley not helping her and ebony said she was being rude about it....also with the whole "yeah you did pretty bad" thing...kinda harsh!

hi... well I am just checking into agencies and trying to build my portfolio, yeah i agree about alex with th estyle, but her skin is so amanzing and dramatic that she almost is edgy enough to pull it off, i also love kenneth cole for some reason he is really trying to get away form the upper class gap thing...and on the Kim thing...I am a very blunt person, I know that so when someone asks me for my honest opinion i ask them if they are sure they want it. I did say it softer then it appeared more like yeah you sucked but you were the first one up there, there are only 10 shots...come on give yourself a break...you know?

Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo
    hi... well I am just checking into agencies and trying to build my portfolio, yeah i agree about alex with th estyle, but her skin is so amanzing and dramatic that she almost is edgy enough to pull it off, i also love kenneth cole for some reason he is really trying to get away form the upper class gap thing...and on the Kim thing...I am a very blunt person, I know that so when someone asks me for my honest opinion i ask them if they are sure they want it. I did say it softer then it appeared more like yeah you sucked but you were the first one up there, there are only 10 shots...come on give yourself a break...you know?
    oh i see. i was just going of kim's reaction

yeah she rolled her eyes at me with a giggle and a smirk you know...its cool

Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo
    yeah she rolled her eyes at me with a giggle and a smirk you know...its cool
    I could tell that Kim didn't think nothing of it. Because during her confessional, Kim didn't seem too bitter when she talked about and all she said was "isn't someone I couldn't trust" which probably means "couldn't trust during competition." Don't worry Ashley, I got you! Besides, I didn't even hear you say anything after Kim asked you; it looked like you were busy and she knew that and was okay with it. Ebony probably was from a 3rd person perspective and thought of it the wrong way and assumed something but whatever... so what agency are you lookin' at? You live in Miami right? or are you moving to NY to find an agency?

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Thanks loads Hepcat

Ashley sounds very nice except the part about Kim >_<

Ashley is so cool! Likeed hr interview. Handled it very well.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    Ashley is so cool! Likeed hr interview. Handled it very well.
    I agree. She sounded very professional and didn't badmouth any of the other contestants from her season.

Thanks to Hepcat for doing a great job with the interview, and thanks to Ashley for being so classy and mature about being (quite wrongfully) the first to go!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

thank you all also this is alot of fun for me...and I cant wait to see what happens next week....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast