Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Ashley, 9/27/05

Thank You Hepcat!
    Good Luck to you Ashley, hope you make it far!

WOW! Ashley like L.A.M.B. too!

Thanks hepcat for asking her the question I wanted, I think Ash was trying her best not to sound bitchy but she soooo answered that question with a "yes" in the nicest way possible.

Actually, it was kind of a little bet between my boyfriend and I. It was really cute. We were watching an episode and he said if that girl could make it on the show, I could. [ed note: when pressed, Ashley said it was ďthat wrestler girl.Ē]
    I think she meant Michelle, sorry Ashley, but Michelle is gorgeous!

hey whatz up fans of reality tv....this is ashley from america's next top model cycle 5 and i wanted to say thanks for everything....it turns out my boyfriend has been looking at these sites for months so i decied to say hello and thank you for all the suport and positive comments...thanks

oh yeah and thanks Hepcat....see i am not that bad...
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 09-27-2005 at 06:15 PM. Reason: FA edit: violation of rules

CCL
    Great job, Hepcat. And good luck, Ashley. to both.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks hepcat!

That was a really good interview thanks for that

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    [b
    Doesnít it seem that Tyra is getting rid of the naturally beautiful girls first, like Brita in Cycle 4?[/b]

Well, I had to sit down and think about it myself. Of course you want to say, ďWell, Iím the prettiest so naturally Iím out first.Ē (Laughs) But this is what I think: I think they are looking for models they can transform. This was all about being a diamond in the rough. Maybe I wasnít that much of a diamond in the rough, maybe I went out there and networked and did my thing, and maybe they thought she can make it and doesnít need any more advice. When I went into this show I kept telling myself that no matter what kind of process I got eliminated, but at that point I must not have needed any more help from them. That I must have learned everything I needed to learn and that I would make it on my own. I never thought that I would be on the show, let alone win the competition, so even in the house I didnít think I would win the competition. I didnít think I would be the first one off, but I didnít think I would be number one. Maybe that opinion would have changed throughout the season if I had lasted longer, but thatís what I thought.
    Yay, me and Ashley had the same idea, I am sure Ashley will do really well without ANTM, she has an awesome look.

She seems really nice in the interview actually, if only she was in the show longer so we could see how her real personality was like.

Quote Originally Posted by buckaroo
    hey whatz up fans of reality tv....this is ashley from america's next top model cycle 5 and i wanted to say thanks for everything....it turns out my boyfriend has been looking at these sites for months so i decied to say hello and thank you for all the suport and positive comments...thanks
    Cool! So Ashley, is there anything new? Any jobs or calls or anything like that?

FYI, I also loved the L.A.M.B. SS06 Collection, it was so ghetto-chic! I think Jessica Stam really looked amazing in the clothes and she was absolutely my favorite in the show! I also liked Alek Wek but I don't think L.A.M.B and J.Lo-esque clothing is right for her.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast