Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Twiggy Lawson

FORT Fan
    Twiggy needs to be a little less of a cheerleader. She liked some SUCKY walks. (I don't mind Kim's walk, I just think her posing on the end of the runway SUCKS. In the first runway show, I loved her in that two piece. Did you notice she was one of the few that they put in a skirt? She had this "Secretary Dominatrix" strut going on and then at the end of the runway, she looked like a boy in a dress.) But anyway, back to Twiggy. I want her to be blunt and honest... I miss JANICE because she was blunt and tactless, but honest. Nole Marin I DO NOT MISS AT ALL. He thought he was so clever: I wanted to dress him in flannels and overalls and leave him in the woods where they filmed Deliverance and let him fend for himself. Squeal like a pig, Nole! Twiggy, I love you, but stop being so nice. PS: Whoever mentioned Dovima: If Keenyah knew her fashion history, she would have channeled her for the Elephant-Body lotion shot. That photo of Dovima with the elephants has to be one of the best in the history of modeling.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Anyone remember when the kloofing shoot in season 4 happened and they had to judge each others pictures... the judges were dissapointed in brittany (it was brittany, right) for being too "i liked it and it was good" type of stuff, yet that is exactally what twiggy was like, she just said it was good about everything... like the polar opposite of Janice. I miss Janice because she was outspoken and said if a picture was good or bad while twiggy is too mild
    missing Sara

Maybe Twig's new to ANTM? Probably never seened the show or maybe it's just her nature to be supernice!

Janice is naturally mean so of course she's gonna dish out some mean comments. Twiggy might be the "Paula Abdul" of ANTM now...

I think the girl who will win will have a better reputation in the modeling world... because this is Twiggy we are talking about! TWIGGY! TWIGGY!

Quote Originally Posted by Model Behavior
    I think the girl who will win will have a better reputation in the modeling world... because this is Twiggy we are talking about! TWIGGY! TWIGGY!
    What about Twiggy?

Lipstick and Callous GlitterGabi's Avatar
    Twiggy is the original as far as I'm concerned and there is nothing negative I could say about her!
    Ich liebe dich!

So far, Twiggy has struck me as the "Paula Abdul" of this ANTM cycle. She can only seem to say nice things, like she's afraid of hurting someone's feelings. Sorry, but that's gonna get old quick. I love this show not just for the fashion but to hear some honesty about some horrible pics! Sugar-coating it for them isn't gonna do them any favors when they get into the real fashion world and get doors slammed in their face or have all of their flaws pointed out.

Don't get me wrong, Twiggy is an icon, and truly one of the first supermodels. I'm just saying she needs to start being truthful with these girls for their own sake.

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    What about Twiggy?
    I just re-read my post and I didn't know how pointless that was I mean, if you would compare her to Janice, in my opinion, she's miles ahead. I knew Twiggy before I did Janice, and Twiggy has a lot more credit and I feel like the public would embrace the winner because she was there during the process.

Quote Originally Posted by love_birttany
    i hate Twiggy!
    i hate her sound when she laughs!
    Her laugh is so cute, and her accent, when she was like "....but I like you." Terrific accent!

I hope she becomes assertive, but she is at least nice. I hope she offers some more insights into her career.

Twiggy has sucked the life out of the judging panel. I'm in the middle of watching the show right now and it's not holding my attention. BOO twiggy! BOOOOOOOO!