Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Sarah

Is this the same blonde girl in the jewelery box picture?? I can't believe they're the same person.

FORT Newbie
    i really like sara but i think she will not win.but i hope she will get far i liked her makeover she looks better.

I didn't know Sarah was only 18! She is now the youngest girl in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by McPhooey
    I didn't know Sarah was only 18! She is now the youngest girl in the competition.
    She's sooo sweet. I love this girl, she has a very funny personality that I'd love to watch. She just cracks me up and surprises me, I wonder if she does hook up with Kim (?) - Hope not! Kim's got a girlfriend.

Sarah's last photos were very good too especially the country one - that one was wayyy better than her partner Coryn.

I love Sarah. I hope she makes it at least to final 4.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    She's sooo sweet. I love this girl, she has a very funny personality that I'd love to watch. She just cracks me up and surprises me, I wonder if she does hook up with Kim (?) - Hope not! Kim's got a girlfriend.

Sarah's last photos were very good too especially the country one - that one was wayyy better than her partner Coryn.
    I think it's okay, Kim has an "open relationship" so she can make out with anyone she wants, or something to that effect.

Sarah's new haircut looks nice but I think someone about her is not feminine enough- her large shoulders and odd jaw. Also, she can't walk. She seems nice though, I wonder if they'll keep her around longer because of her & Kim's er, friendship? I hope not because that wouldn't be fair to the other models with more potential

I actually find this girl's clumsiness really cute. ...here's another one
    Last edited by deb1430; 10-04-2005 at 03:34 AM.

Nicole, Melrose, & Claire Erin_go_bragh's Avatar
    Despite her lips, I think Sarah's really pretty and relateable. I don't know how well I'd do in those shoes, either! I hope she finds this a valuable experience (and not just with Kim).

Sarah is growing on me. I admit, at first glance, I wasn't too fond of her, but that was based on preshow pics alone. Now that I have seen her on the show, I am more and more drawn to her. I think it's hilarious how she trips all the time, because I do that too. I love her makeover and am rooting for her to do well.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    i definitely feel like Sarah is one of the breakout stars of this Cycle. I am betting top 6 material.