Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Sarah

i like Sarah!!!!
    Sarah Sarah!!!!
    her lips is absolutely funny..like lluvy's eye..

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Sarag looked like she was having a seizure when she was posing for the photo shoot. She just kept moving her head, like posing at turbo speed.

Sarah actually looks alot better after makeover...she even seems more confident...BTW she does take great pictures and photos very well and she has this confidence about her look. I don't like Sarah....but I can't hate her as well. I think she may be alot smarter than she makes out to be (by kissing Kim she saved her ass from going home early, she must have known that)...I would like to see her go far in this competition...maybe just maybe it can be her/Nik and Nicole in the final three....but Sarah needs to handle heels...and walking...first

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    In her makeover shot, she has this Lauren Hutton thing going on. I think she's got a lot more potential than the show is leading on; I don't know that she'd go all the way, but definitely overseas material.

Clearly Sarah's was the better picture. The only reason they picked Coryn is because now she is dubbed as the "Tyra clone." And Tyrant's all happy about that because she now has her own mini-me to groom.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    Urgh. I hope Sarah does not embrace Kim's sexual orientation. I have nothing against gay people, they are really fun and make really funny comments (good example : Miss J!!!) but I'm a fan of Sarah's.. And.. You know, I wouldn't like her as much because it can bother me..
    Exactly what is wrong with people... reguardless of who she is attracted to, you like her personality, you think she is beatiful, etc.... why on earth would that change if she were gay? *sigh*
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    I hope Sarah does not embrace Kim's sexual orientation. I have nothing against gay people, they are really fun and make really funny comments (good example : Miss J!!!) but I'm a fan of Sarah's.. And.. You know,I wouldn't like her as much because it can bother me.
    If, like you said, you don't have anything against gay people then Sarah being bi/lesbian shouldn't bother you at all

Sarah is a sweet girl and i think her curiosity is genuine but let's face it, this relationship will keep her in the house for longer. I just hope someone better than her isn't booted off the show because of it.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeYou
    If, like you said, you don't have anything against gay people then Sarah being bi/lesbian shouldn't bother you at all
    Well spoken!

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    In her makeover shot, she has this Lauren Hutton thing going on. I think she's got a lot more potential than the show is leading on; I don't know that she'd go all the way, but definitely overseas material.
    I also don't think she will last a lot longer, even though she is my favorite. And while I don't usually like blondes, there is something very unique about her. I don't think she will have any problem being signed after the show. She is young, thin, tallish (I think she is at least 5'9) and has a really good attitude.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.