Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Sarah

I thought Sarah had the 4th best picture, and the judges said Coryn looked like RuPaul, while Sarah looked like she was a model, so I was very surprised that Coryn was called first. I think Coryn looked pretty good too, just not as good as Sarah.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

As the song goes she's "stumblin' in.." I really don't understand how and why she's still on the show. Maybe the producers see a fling brewing between her and Kim and they want to milk that for as much as they can get.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I love her photo...And I love that she has those big lips...I first I was like ahh lol...But it gives her something different...And she seems like a very beaituful person inside and out
    BabyBlue Eyes

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NICOLAE79
    I thought Sarah had the 4th best picture, and the judges said Coryn looked like RuPaul, while Sarah looked like she was a model, so I was very surprised that Coryn was called first. I think Coryn looked pretty good too, just not as good as Sarah.

I agree. I was shocked when they picked Coryn as the winner. I was sure Sarah would have been. Sometimes I think the judges say one thing and do another just for shock value.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

Quote Originally Posted by sydneysummers
    I agree. I was shocked when they picked Coryn as the winner. I was sure Sarah would have been. Sometimes I think the judges say one thing and do another just for shock value.
    I think it probably has more to do with the editing. The judges likely had good and bad comments for every person but it was edited so that some got only good comments and others got only bad comments to add a little drama.

I really can't see what they saw in Coryns photo over Sarah's though. Coryns was one of the least impressive of all the girls while I thought Sarah's was very good. That's why they need to show more comments from the judges so we atleast get an idea of where their decision came from.

Welcome to Bucketheadland EricIsBacchus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneysummers

I hope Sarah goes far. She is from my home state after all. Maybe I can interview her if she goes far.

Plus, it looks like some more hot girl on girl action with her and Kim next week? Sweet.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Was she was robbed when Coryn got called out first? In the end she wasn't eliminated and she's already been heavily featured in the show, she's (her budding bi-curiosity) definitely going to be one of the main story lines this season.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I don't like sarahs fish llips look.. it just doesn't work for me... and i think coryn deserved to be called first, she looked 10x beter
    missing Sara

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    Was she was robbed when Coryn got called out first? In the end she wasn't eliminated and she's already been heavily featured in the show, she's (her budding bi-curiosity) definitely going to be one of the main story lines this season.
    She was robbed but it was probably for the best when I think about it now. She worked really hard to improve herself because she was in the botton 2 the previous week. I think not being chosen over Coryn could cause her to work even harder now to improve so that if there is another challenge like that she'll win. Giving her a push like that with the walk episode coming up is a good thing for her.

I detest Kim and she and Sarah are good buddies. Urgh. I hope Sarah does not embrace Kim's sexual orientation. I have nothing against gay people, they are really fun and make really funny comments (good example : Miss J!!!) but I'm a fan of Sarah's.. And.. You know, I wouldn't like her as much because it can bother me. Maybe she's just curious. Haha.. Oh, and Sarah's hair is nice! Although I was hoping she would be given extensions (Hohoho, imagine how jealous Cassandra would be. Cassandra must be so jealous of Ebony's long, long, hair and Jayla's fabulous extensions.) or a perm.. Or the hair she had in the jewelery box photo.