Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Sarah

Sarah reminds me of Angry Princess from 13 Ghosts
    "this love is unbreakable..."

She was one I didn't think i'd like but she's become one of my favorites. Her being awkward is what's appealing to me atleast. It's rather cute I think.

Her walk is really bad though, and her balance is even worse. It's nothing that can't be fixed though as long as she can stick around long enough to get some improvements from J. With some good photos they might keep her around long enough for that to happen.

With her hair cut she has gone from being gorgeous to looking like a model. They completely did the right thing with her hair. And if we were voting on which pair did the best job at the photo shoot, she and Coryn would win hands-down. They both looked spectacular. To me, she has just the right amount of sexiness in her photos, while still being able to look classy. I just love the girl. Her make-over shot was also one of the best. White is definitely her color.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

FORT Fogey
    I also love Sarah's makeover. She does have a really modelesque looking face. Now, if she can only learn how to walk.

sarah is beautiful ;]

Anya | Kata | Aimee so into you's Avatar
    Sarah grew on me. Love this weeks photo. Hope she keeps it up!
    beauty is only skin deep.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by NICOLAE79
    With her hair cut she has gone from being gorgeous to looking like a model. They completely did the right thing with her hair. And if we were voting on which pair did the best job at the photo shoot, she and Coryn would win hands-down. They both looked spectacular. To me, she has just the right amount of sexiness in her photos, while still being able to look classy. I just love the girl. Her make-over shot was also one of the best. White is definitely her color.
    I agree with everything you said, nicolae79. I liked Sarah before, but the cut they chose for her was perfect and made her even better. Her photo was great. Plus, she's sweet and nice in person. I just hope she can learn to walk quickly (that sounds weird. ). I'd like her to go far in the competition.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Sarah's photo this week was gorgeous, she looked like Angelina Jolie..
    I am impressed of Sarah..

Sarah's picture was nice this week but I don't know if up the nose is really the best pose she could have chosen. She still looks gorgeous and the makeover is great.

Quote Originally Posted by dinangel
    Sarah's picture was nice this week but I don't know if up the nose is really the best pose she could have chosen. She still looks gorgeous and the makeover is great.
    I agree totally, her face is very look at my lips and inside my nose, not pleased. The makeover was great though. She can use the hair as her advantage. It looks healthier and thicker than it used to. She definitely did better than Coryn, I mean who didn't!