Page 54 of 202 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 2012

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

  1. #531
    Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo
    Nik is awesome, I like her, even though she is not at all entertaining. I like that she is not a suck up and that she is true to herself, whatever that is.
    Anyhoo, I really don't think she will win because Tyra is pursuing ways to eliminate her. During the shoot, Nik gave a lot of frontal poses that looked very stunning to me, but they just didn't pick them for the judging. So, yeah, Tyra is creating a story about her that might do her in. Besides the story she has no personality.
    WOW! I never thought of it like that but I think your right! They better not be trying to kick Nik off!

  2. #532
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723
    Also, her superhero shot was in the front and it was the best that week HANDS DOWN
    Her secret pic was in the front
    2 Her pre-show pics were in the front (1 pre-show and her polaroid and she looked awsome)
    The running scared one they were supposed to be looking back (which produces a profile shot)
    AND she had good frontal shots that were not chosen for this shoot, that is stupid mr. jay's fault not hers

    NIK is in the final 2, there is no way tyra can deny her look and amazing pictures... I love nik and she could definately win this thing (or get runner up and do 10x better than the "winner")
    missing Sara

  3. #533
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,642
    Quote Originally Posted by takhomasak
    I think Nik turns to the side so we can't see her Mo-lay Mo-lay Mo-lay! In Nik's candid shot also she looks like a librarian. Nik should have been cut. IMO she looks older than Lisa.
    I disagree. I don't mind Nik's mole one bit. Having a mole didn't hold Cindy Crawford back. I don't think it'll have an effect on Nik's chances.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  4. #534
    Flawless Beauty My ANTM kema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by cuckoo
    Nik is awesome, I like her, even though she is not at all entertaining. I like that she is not a suck up and that she is true to herself, whatever that is.
    Anyhoo, I really don't think she will win because Tyra is pursuing ways to eliminate her. During the shoot, Nik gave a lot of frontal poses that looked very stunning to me, but they just didn't pick them for the judging. So, yeah, Tyra is creating a story about her that might do her in. Besides the story she has no personality.
    Exactly their were more than a few where she was posing head on and I don't get why they didn't pick them I will never understand who decides which is the best picture or let us see which profile she looked better I am so pissed off with the judges if Nik goes before Jayla I am officially done with this season. Okay maybe not but I am getting really getting tired of them telling the girls about profiles and always pick the profile picture it makes no sense.

    My other problem is what was so bad about the paparazzi picture she didn't look like a secretary she looked normal so sorry she doesn't have bags like Tyra in some her photos I didn't see anything wrong with that photo they just want to add another b.s reason just so they can kick her off. Tyra and company need to have the eyes checked because her skin looked good and so did she.

  5. #535
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    100
    I just think she is coming off bitchier than she really is by making all her little side comments... she should be more graceful, cuz she can pull that off really well if she tries.

  6. #536
    FORT Fogey viv_smi98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,574
    She needs to stop hanging with Bre too. it did seem like she was willing to forgive Kim but she had to get Bre's permission first or something. I just hope Nik doesn't go down in any kind of catfighting just because she's sticking under Bre now.

  7. #537
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046
    Quote Originally Posted by kema
    Exactly their were more than a few where she was posing head on and I don't get why they didn't pick them I will never understand who decides which is the best picture or let us see which profile she looked better I am so pissed off with the judges if Nik goes before Jayla I am officially done with this season. Okay maybe not but I am getting really getting tired of them telling the girls about profiles and always pick the profile picture it makes no sense.

    My other problem is what was so bad about the paparazzi picture she didn't look like a secretary she looked normal so sorry she doesn't have bags like Tyra in some her photos I didn't see anything wrong with that photo they just want to add another b.s reason just so they can kick her off. Tyra and company need to have the eyes checked because her skin looked good and so did she.
    I also thought there was nothing wrong with the paparazzie photo. I think that was a lame idea to begin with. Why would they judge you on how you would look in a tabloid? Especially Tyra because I have seen her go out of her way to show pics of her without makeup or tell people about her cottage cheese behind and what not. Some things on this show seem really fictional.

  8. #538
    Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    208
    Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98
    She needs to stop hanging with Bre too. it did seem like she was willing to forgive Kim but she had to get Bre's permission first or something. I just hope Nik doesn't go down in any kind of catfighting just because she's sticking under Bre now.


    Someone Has it quite Confused. Bre us hanging Under NIk!! DONT GET IT TWISTED!!!

  9. #539
    FORT Fogey viv_smi98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,574
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBesteva
    Someone Has it quite Confused. Bre us hanging Under NIk!! DONT GET IT TWISTED!!!
    I guess we were watching a different episode then. Whichever it is, I think it's only going to hurt Nik's image though, so she needs to lose Bre.

  10. #540
    I Think I Can Dance. Aota Bass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,878
    I was confused by Tyra's comment about the side-glancing head. Her Secret ad shot and a few others have been straight on, right?
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.