Page 51 of 202 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

Kim likes everyone. She wanted to make out with Eva last week.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by aga
    I keep thinking that she and Kim were pretty chummy last episode and Kim likes her blondes. I hope she does not become a victim of the Kim jinx.
    HAHAHA!!

Sarah and Ashley and Kyle's demise was also because of Kim. LOL. She loves her blondes alright, why not go for Coryn?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    Sarah and Ashley and Kyle's demise was also because of Kim. LOL. She loves her blondes alright, why not go for Coryn?
    Because she's not naturally blonde?

Welcome to Bucketheadland EricIsBacchus's Avatar
    Nik is so hot...on looks alone I think she may be the best looking girl on any Top Model. Just the opinion of a straight guy

Just my personal opinion also - I think Nik and Kim are shoe-ins for the final 3, and will probably be the final 2.

I think so.

I think Nik need to lighten up a bit and thenm she may have a good chance of making the final 3, she seems to serious, but I do like her

I would love, love, LOVE to see Nik in the top three!! She rocks, and deserves to be there! Yay for Nik!! (random I know lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    I think so.

I think Nik need to lighten up a bit and thenm she may have a good chance of making the final 3, she seems to serious, but I do like her
    I'm starting think that she's really not at all serious watching the recap and the episode where they had to climb through the mud and especially the new quote classic It's chocolate, it's chocolatey, chocolate it's ANTM chocolate.

I think she is very silly and funny and not at all serious. Maybe she keeps to herself a lot but I think she truly knows how to have fun that's what made me love her when her pants were falling down in the challenge I thought it was so cute and she laughing and having a good time.

Am I the only one who sees it.

i'd love to see nik and kim in the final 3. i'm rooting for both of them, but i really hate to see this happen, but i think tyra's going to say that nik has no personality.

Quote Originally Posted by kema
    I'm starting think that she's really not at all serious watching the recap and the episode where they had to climb through the mud and especially the new quote classic It's chocolate, it's chocolatey, chocolate it's ANTM chocolate.

I think she is very silly and funny and not at all serious. Maybe she keeps to herself a lot but I think she truly knows how to have fun that's what made me love her when her pants were falling down in the challenge I thought it was so cute and she laughing and having a good time.

Am I the only one who sees it.
    No, I totally agree. I think Nik just knows how to play her cards. Shes quiet when she feels vulnerable, but when shes her normal self, she can be very charming I think.