Page 51 of 202 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 2012

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

  1. #501
    FORT Fan AgJu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Austin
    Age
    29
    Posts
    174
    Kim likes everyone. She wanted to make out with Eva last week.

    lol

  2. #502
    FORT Fanatic ANTM OBSESSION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    29
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by aga
    I keep thinking that she and Kim were pretty chummy last episode and Kim likes her blondes. I hope she does not become a victim of the Kim jinx.
    HAHAHA!!

  3. #503
    piece of me~ BigMacs4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Neko City
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,461
    Sarah and Ashley and Kyle's demise was also because of Kim. LOL. She loves her blondes alright, why not go for Coryn?

  4. #504
    Godiva Lastic Divalastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    New York City
    Age
    25
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    Sarah and Ashley and Kyle's demise was also because of Kim. LOL. She loves her blondes alright, why not go for Coryn?
    Because she's not naturally blonde?

  5. #505
    Welcome to Bucketheadland EricIsBacchus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Age
    38
    Posts
    36
    Nik is so hot...on looks alone I think she may be the best looking girl on any Top Model. Just the opinion of a straight guy

    Just my personal opinion also - I think Nik and Kim are shoe-ins for the final 3, and will probably be the final 2.

  6. #506
    FORT Fanatic Will2005's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    432
    I think so.

    I think Nik need to lighten up a bit and thenm she may have a good chance of making the final 3, she seems to serious, but I do like her

  7. #507
    FORT Fanatic ANTM OBSESSION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    29
    Posts
    491
    I would love, love, LOVE to see Nik in the top three!! She rocks, and deserves to be there! Yay for Nik!! (random I know lol)

  8. #508
    Flawless Beauty My ANTM kema's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Age
    33
    Posts
    319
    Quote Originally Posted by Will2005
    I think so.

    I think Nik need to lighten up a bit and thenm she may have a good chance of making the final 3, she seems to serious, but I do like her
    I'm starting think that she's really not at all serious watching the recap and the episode where they had to climb through the mud and especially the new quote classic It's chocolate, it's chocolatey, chocolate it's ANTM chocolate.

    I think she is very silly and funny and not at all serious. Maybe she keeps to herself a lot but I think she truly knows how to have fun that's what made me love her when her pants were falling down in the challenge I thought it was so cute and she laughing and having a good time.

    Am I the only one who sees it.

  9. #509
    FORT Fogey redlight 6/7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,098
    i'd love to see nik and kim in the final 3. i'm rooting for both of them, but i really hate to see this happen, but i think tyra's going to say that nik has no personality.

  10. #510
    FORT Fanatic ANTM OBSESSION's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Charlotte
    Age
    29
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by kema
    I'm starting think that she's really not at all serious watching the recap and the episode where they had to climb through the mud and especially the new quote classic It's chocolate, it's chocolatey, chocolate it's ANTM chocolate.

    I think she is very silly and funny and not at all serious. Maybe she keeps to herself a lot but I think she truly knows how to have fun that's what made me love her when her pants were falling down in the challenge I thought it was so cute and she laughing and having a good time.

    Am I the only one who sees it.
    No, I totally agree. I think Nik just knows how to play her cards. Shes quiet when she feels vulnerable, but when shes her normal self, she can be very charming I think.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.