Page 5 of 202 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Well, what i meant was that she was forgettable TO ME, i can't speak for everyone.

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    I hate her main photo on the website but when I saw her video on UPN she looked sooo different and stunning!

I love her sense of style and her body is beautiful but her walk is _horrible_. Actually, it's just that head jiggling part that is really horrible. She really has to stop doing that - it's hypnotising >_<

Anyway, she is such a beauty

In the meet the models video with all that make up her eyes just popped. Maybe Tyra will really like her because they both have dark skin and light eyes which is always a gorgeous combination. I think she will stay around a while.

Nik will be one of the most successful girls post the show. Her features are something you don't see much of, today plus a great body and okey height.
    Last edited by Milay; 09-08-2005 at 05:39 PM.

I find her face to be a bit common; she wouldn't stand out in the real fashion world, IMO.

We've seen that same face with Camille, Tiffany and I see that same face often in r&b and hip hop videos like one of the girls casted in the background for a cameo. She'd look great next to some rapper. I'm gettin' a Diana Ross/Beyonce vibe from that screencap.

I think if her skin color was alot more dark then she'd really stand out more. Designer of the moment seem to love black girls with dark skin tone and not girls with light skin tone like Nik; her skin color isn't even in the middle, is she part Spanish or Latina?
    Last edited by suckmytoes; 09-08-2005 at 05:41 PM.

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99
    She's pretty and I like her looks but I'm just waiting to see how her personality is before I start liking her.
    Me too. You can always pick faves, but you really have to wait for the show to really get into someone!

While I agree that her looks channel Camille, I don't think that is a bad thing. I thought Camille was gorgeous, and I think Nik is flawless.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

Lah
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    I find her face to be a bit common; she wouldn't stand out in the real fashion world, IMO.

We've seen that same face with Camille, Tiffany and I see that same face often in r&b and hip hop videos like one of the girls casted in the background for a cameo. She'd look great next to some rapper. I'm gettin' a Diana Ross/Beyonce vibe from that screencap.

I think if her skin color was alot more dark then she'd really stand out more. Designer of the moment seem to love black girls with dark skin tone and not girls with light skin tone like Nik; her skin color isn't even in the middle, is she part Spanish or Latina?
    Hm. I'm of two minds about this. On the one hand, I do agree that there's something a little *common* in the way Nik presents herself. However, I think she's prettier than Camille and has a lot more polish and lushness to her features than Tiffany.

I would like to see them hack off all that hair, and give her a sleeker hairstyle. That would really work wonders on altering that "video girl" perception, methinks.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Suckmytoes, it's like you've read my mind.
    Her face is common, and on top of everything she does look a bit old IMO

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    wow this girl is stunning! she is so beautiful. but i think she will be like keenyah or a yaya. i really hope not.