Page 4 of 202 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisastory
    Predictions on the makeover? Will they leave the hair as-is, or straighten it so she looks like everyone else?
    I dont think they will leave it as it is, but I don't think they will just straighten it eithier. Not that I want this, but I think Tyra's will lighten up here hair up, like she did Kesse because her hair was to dark for her skin tone. So maybe a lighter hair dye, and a different hair style, to edge her out completely, but I think they won't need any extensions.

i liked her until i saw her polaroid.......UGH

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests
    i liked her until i saw her polaroid.......UGH
    I think 99.995% of females would not look attractive in a polaroid without make-up - even the real top models.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    I think 99.995% of females would not look attractive in a polaroid without make-up - even the real top models.
    Yeah it's totaly true. And also, only one shot is taken. If your making a weird face, or have a werid angle, thats what will show in the picture.

I dont think Nik's polaroid is THAT bad anyways. I think she'll go far in the competition.

True and those polaroids were pretty cheap. Alot of Models have pretty bad polaroids, well not bad but they look wayyyyyyy prettier in pictures.

You can't hate on Nik because she has one bad polaroid, I still think she's amazingly beautiful, her body is best of them, IMO (maybe best for Lingerie or Swimwear).

fine fine...it just really looked scary.....but yes she looks really good in all her other pics.......but seriously that is one scary picture!!

she's still one of the better girls though probably

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests
    fine fine...it just really looked scary.....but yes she looks really good in all her other pics.......but seriously that is one scary picture!!

she's still one of the better girls though probably
    I like her polaroid, she looks amazing with or without make-up... Unlike Miss Tyra.
    Last edited by rashad; 09-07-2005 at 06:04 AM.

OMG! Tyra looks possessed by a demon a la Exocism of Emily Rose.

That's a hilarious picture of Tyra Rashad! For some reason, she still looks pretty hot like that.

Nik's polaroid wasn't as good as that Tyra one IMO! I mean even if she makes a weird face like that, Tyra's skin still looks nice. Nik didn't look so great in the polaroid but I still love her. I think it was because of her crazy afro hair, I think she really needs to change it.

BTW, is it just me or does Nik looks taller than 5'8? I think they listed her wrong. I'm 5'8 and I don't look that tall.

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Well, i for one think THIS girl is completely forgettable. Actually both of them Nik and Bre, to me they look almost identical!!!
    I'm not a big fan of Ebony, but at least she looks somewhat different.

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    If she is SO forgettable why do so many Remember her?