Page 2 of 202 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

Dabesteva: NO CONTEST DaBesteva's Avatar
    I Love Nik i can't wait until the show starts and see what she has to offer.

Nik to me seems like one that will make it far into the competition. I have a feeling this girl is gonna look amazing in her photos, and will have that fierce attitude to go with it.

I like Nik the best out of all the competitors, but is it just me or does she have an unusually flat nose? I think that's why she loses it in her polaroids.

I don't think she'll have a chance at winning if she has to do a beauty shot for covergirl looking straight at the camera and not in profile.

FORT Fogey
    She's cute and I agree that she looks like Camille. She has Mercedes skin color and hair but that doesnt make her look like her. She has Camille's facial features. Camille had a bad attitude but she was pretty.

I think she just resembles Camille in that pic, but not in general. She doesn't remind me of Camille elsewhere, and she's prettier than her.
    "What, sucka?! Do you want me to stab you with this spoon? In yo jugular?"

She's pretty, but won't make it VERY far. She has really nice skin, but her hair's a real mess! I think she'll look real nice with straightened hair.

FORT Fogey
    I love Nik! She's in my top 2.

She has very striking eye balls and i love her hair!
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

I like her too!

Initially thought she had Niama potential (with Bill Belamy lips) and put her in my top three spots. But then I saw how ghetto she is in her video. She is like Whitney Houston & Tiffany (from ANTM4) rolled into one.

NOTE: Being on ANTM is a little more than just showing your playa hating gfriends back in the "ATL" how hot you are!
    which is all she kept going on about...don't prove who you are to other people before you prove it to yourself first!!!

Not impressed...even though NIK is extremel sexy and probably the most beautiful of ALL the girls on ANTM...

She lacks couture range and appeal and at this moment doesn't look like she will offer anthing dynamic for the camera other that sexy posing shots.

Still you never know so I'm keeping her in my top 5 girls-(I think Tyra might like her and try to break her out and it may work).