Page 14 of 202 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    What i screencapped

"what do you call people in Tokyo?? Tokyians??" - Norelle

"I Didn't Know What Regal Meant so i didn't wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad" - Danielle

Nick is gorgeous, with a huge dynamic range. She can go from fierce, threatening, hard, edgy to soft, soft, girly, girly, and all stops in between. She pops her photo shoots, the runway, and poise.

Nigel is right. She is the silent threat. That is why Lisa called her out in the hot tub on episode 2. Gunslinger to gunslinger. I thought I was watching something out of a Clint Eastwood western “The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly” I could hear the theme music. Ooo... ooo... ooo..., ooo... ooo.., Wha.... Wha.... Whaaa......

Nick looked cool, calm, and unafraid as Lisa issued the challenge. But the look in Nick’s eye could have turned that hot tub to ice. I just love this show.

I hate how they're trying to put Nik into Yaya's image. That's totally wrong. Why not let her keep her own style and give some advice on how to make it even more special/unique.
    Anyhow that hair is nice.

nik is nothin like yaya i do agree with you guys on the fact that she doesnt get enough air time i think they give lisa way too much air time but i love her yah they dont give nik or bre alotta air time and i think they are really good....nik just has it all i hope they straighten her hair one time so i can see it i bet she'd look hot....she can evoke any emotion kinda like kahlen last year i hope she wins i love her big eyes and lips too lol

top model is only paying attention to Lisa, Sarah, Kim and before she was eliminated Ebony we don't get to know any of the other girls so it's easy to forget the other ones until they take a picture and when Nik takes a picture she rocks plain and simple.

she is gorgeous but i would like to see her head at a different angle
    my avatars

lj credit: demon_chyld

FIERCE!!! This is one gorgeous makeover!

I was in love at first, now i'm infatuated! This girl (and Diane) has my heart. She reminds me of Miri Ben Ari except a hell of alot hotter! My gosh Nik, can u be ugly?? I just don't think it's possible!!!

The Top Model...Omahyra RespectJersey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by goplatinum
    I was in love at first, now i'm infatuated! This girl (and Diane) has my heart. She reminds me of Miri Ben Ari except a hell of alot hotter! My gosh Nik, can u be ugly?? I just don't think it's possible!!!
    You hit the nail on the head with that Miri Ben-Ari comparison. All she is missing in her make-over photo is a violin.

Quote Originally Posted by RespectJersey
    You hit the nail on the head with that Miri Ben-Ari comparison. All she is missing in her make-over photo is a violin.
    LOL, I think i'll photoshop that into the shot, lol