Page 104 of 202 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 2012

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

Kao
    They can't do that until the show is completely OVER, and for all we know they might count the reunion show as being part of the regular season. For all we know her phone might be ringing off the hook.

Personally, I think she should go to Europe and model there for a while...the British designers seemed to love her, and it's good money and experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Callidora View Post
    Even though I was rooting for Nicole and I'm happy that she won, I also really loved Nik, I thought she was-drop dead gorgeous and I was hoping someone would sign her right away. And I know that the girls are not allowed to solicit work until the show is over, but I think agencies can still contact them if they're interested. For example, this is what Ann said:

So...it doesn't look like Nik is really being grabbed up, which maybe has to do with her height. Also the fact that Ann's look was very vogue, whereas Nik's really isn't, even though I find her more beautiful than Ann. She'll probably have to hustle more, but I really hope someone signs her soon.
    We didn't find out that Ann was called by Elite, until January of this year, from Ann herself. The show officially ended on 15th December 2004, but Ann was eliminated 3 weeks before. (Meaning Elite could have called her up even before the finale was aired) Er.. So how many days has it been since the Finale episode? Besides, even if Nik does gets calls, it's not as if she's going to come online and tell us right away? You are going to keep those offers secret until everything is confirmed.

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    yea
    "I have spontinuity, bitches!"-CariDee

Couldn't it also be because Christmas is coming up?

It just seems o me that you don't hire or recruit someone new right before Christmasö

aga
    FORTified
    I can't exactly remember, but didn't Brita get signed by Ford before Cycle 4 finished airing?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    I can't exactly remember, but didn't Brita get signed by Ford before Cycle 4 finished airing?
    Yes, she also said she was called right after she was eliminated, so very early on in the season.

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    nik is a dime they would be calling just like what they did for yaya

I hope she goes with elite just to take her away for the hole top model thing and become a high fashion model to prove a point to miss banks that she has the IT factor like my girl nicole and be the bomb like ann.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 12-18-2005 at 02:03 AM. Reason: merging
    "I have spontinuity, bitches!"-CariDee

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Callidora View Post
    Yes, she also said she was called right after she was eliminated, so very early on in the season.
    It wasn't Christmas around that time either...things tend to slow down. For all we know, Nik might hav eher picks of agencies. It's not like she comes here and will tell us!

And Brita was picked up by Ford, the agency who sponsors ANTM, they probably don't have the same rules as other agecys.

FORT Fanatic
    So this goes to show that the fashion world appreciates some of the ANTM Contestants, cause they signed them right away. i.e. Yaya, Ann, Brita, Elyse, Christina, Lluvy, Ximara, Sara, etc.. I don't see why people say none of them will ever get signed, when the majority do. I also don't understand why people say cycle 4 sucks, when there are so many fan based for cycle 4 contestants, and the photoshoots were awesome, except some like the 1-800 flowers.