Page 101 of 202 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2012

Thread: Cycle 5: Nik

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    could be so guys but who knows.
    "I have spontinuity, bitches!"-CariDee

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    I just cannot believe the big discussions being raised on whether or not Nik is gay. The truth is NO one knows and why should we care? This girl has a great chance to advance her career and instead of supporting her accomplishments people seem to rather slather unfound gossip about her. (which by the way probably was started by some jealous person with nothing to do)

Heather for the win plz YaYa's#01 fan's Avatar
    isn't it funny
    "I have spontinuity, bitches!"-CariDee

FORT Fanatic
    If you are really a Nik supporter, stop talking about this rumour.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prixtonetaler View Post
    Well, Nik seems to be of mixed ethnicity after all.
    Anyway, save the big boobs, they don't have much in common as far as looks are concerned.

I think someone shouldve asked Nik in an interview what all she was racially cause this pic still confuses me. Im not sure if her mom is white or is her mom half black and half white. Her mom looks alot like this biracial lady that lives in my neighborhood.

Her mom also looks Italian or maybe even Middle Eastern.

aga
    FORTified
    I just saw the recap show and Nik's walk (through no fault of her own) was bouncy. So I guess this she does need to take her humps and lady lumps to Sports Illustrated.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Quote Originally Posted by RealityTV1224 View Post
    If you are really a Nik supporter, stop talking about this rumour.
    if we stop talking about it, it would be because it's somehow bad, or offensive. It's an interesting possibility, and I don't think that it's something to be shied away from. If she's gay, and out, as others have said, then it's open season, and something thats is a bonus, because she would be an asset to the gay comminuty, just like she's an asset to the black community, and the mixed community, and the model community, because she's a positive role model.

Nik rocks.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MICHEY View Post
    Exactly! People forget that sometimes folks prefer not to be outted, it doesn't have to mean they're embarrassed or ashamed but because it's just none of our business.
    I agree. I don't walk around talking about how heterosexual I am all the time, so why do people expect gay individuals to do so? Am I ashamed of being straight because I don't blither on about it all the damn time!? Double standards, double standards...
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

As I said before, Nik is head to toe gorgeous. She should do very well at modeling, and the expressive arts. I expect Nick to be a very, very busy girl. I felt much the same way, about Nik as I did about Nicole. Nik is destined to be a model. All the best. Your fan Bigdaddy.