Page 411 of 416 FirstFirst ... 311361401402403404405406407408409410411412413414415416 LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 4153

Thread: Cycle 5: Nicole

Re: Cycle 5: Nicole

Probably because she was busy working. I think one of the reasons she has success is because she distanced herself from topmodel right away. I can only think of one time where she showed up to a top model event.
    Yeah, instead of just looking homeless, itís kind of changed to homeless chic. I dress up my flannel with pearls. -Jenah cycle 9

She looks a little bit like Hilary Rhoda in those test shots.

wow, in term of look, she's probably one of the best to me
    GREAT photos

Of course, Nicole always deliver.
    Homeless: Kimberly Lingerie: Katarzyna
    Meat: Claire Paint: Dominique
    Music: Anya Fuerzabruta: Fatima Jetsetter: Lauren Commercial: Katarzyna Rennaisance: Dominique Paparazzi: Anya Covergirl: Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmygosh;2916720;
    how come she didnt walk in the finale for cycle 6?
    I've always wondered that. I feel like she's the only winner who hasn't made an appearance on a later cycle of ANTM (well, Tootie hasn't either yet, but she just won and I bet you she'll be back soon).
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2917087;
    wow, in term of look, she's probably one of the best to me
    GREAT photos
    Angkor LOL at your avatar. I've alwas thought she had such feline features but no-one ever understood what I was talking about. You could actually use her in whiskas commercial

Nicole had and still has the whole package as far as model looks. But she will always be an L.A model.
    The poor girl did the rounds in N.Y but nobody wanted to booked her. She didn't even do N.Y fashion week and could not even get booked for smaller unknown designers.

Maybe it was the ANTM curse, her attitude or maybe she just wasn't focused on being a successful model. Regardless of the reason she will never be a successful model. Sad to say

She was my favorite during her cycle and my pick.
    I also liked Mollie and Nnenna.
    Last edited by nyc22skinny; 04-14-2008 at 09:43 PM.
    Karl is amazing and heís right. Top Model is a reality show. If you really wanna break it down, well, itís a show for entertainment. Real models are 14-16-years-old, 5í10Ē and 115 lbs. America doesnít wanna see that.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc22skinny;2918753;
    Nicole had and still has the whole package as far as model looks. But she will always be an L.A model.
    The poor girl did the rounds in N.Y but nobody wanted to booked her. She didn't even do N.Y fashion week and could not even get booked for smaller unknown designers.

Maybe it was the ANTM curse, her attitude or maybe she just wasn't focused on being a successful model. Regardless of the reason she will never be a successful model. Sad to say

Honestly I think her body is what prevented her from working in New York, and her attitude. Now that she at least has the right proportions, she can do well in international markets (maybe not New York). She seems to be getting a ton of work in the Asian markets and she did a bunch of work including a national commercial in Mexico (for a clothing company that Gisele also did a commercial for).

Quote Originally Posted by nyc22skinny;2918753;

Mollie and Nnenna are from a different cycle (6) to clear that up for ya
    My favorite contestants (personality & modeling)

Winners-Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle
    Others- Elyse, April, Shandi, Tocarra, Brittany(4), Kahlen, Kim, Joanie, Michelle(7), Natasha, Heather, Jenah, Aimee, Anya