Page 4 of 416 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    If Tyra dyes Nicoles hair ice blonde, I will scream. Loudly.

I think she could look really good with short, dark hair though.
    I was thinkin' they might do that to Nicole too. For some reason Tyra always give the awkward lookin' girl ice blonde hair. (Shandi [platinum blonde], Amanda, Michelle)

I agree Dreamer, ice blonde wouldn't look good on her. This show is always unexpected so I expect them to have nobody with ice blonde makeover. Was that an oxymoron?

Most likely, Tyra will give one of the girl another standout makeover.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    She has a certain sadness in her eyes. A ghost-like beauty (That's supposed to be a compliment.) I see her going far. Tyra will probably not like her due to her intelligence (which is seemingly high) as Tyra accuses everyone with high intelligence as coming off condescending.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I love that she seems like she would be really quiet, but judging by her dance () among other things, she isn't.

I'm really starting to like her. I just hope she does well.

Nicole is really pale! I hope they dont make her blond, as she may look horrible like that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer
    I love that she seems like she would be really quiet, but judging by her dance () among other things, she isn't.

I'm really starting to like her. I just hope she does well.
    Nicole's personality is kind of like a bubblier version of Kahlen, only she's more outspoken than Kahlen was to the judges during the LA auditions. Nicole looks like she might be one of the wilder girls, IMO.

"I will always dance!" - I love that!

Nicole's make over will be the one to wait for. Tyra will probably mess up her hair. Nicole's hair is perfect, so if I was Tyra I'd leave it as it is!

Whoever gets the ice-blond look is cursed for life!
    Last edited by Milay; 09-08-2005 at 05:29 PM.

I think they should definetly change her hair... even with little change. Tyra should either make it darker or lighter to make her hair look less dead, I'd like to see them give the hair some volume like what they did to Julie of Season 3.

You're okay, Georgie. Tanyabean's Avatar
    I don't know why, but I get a Michelle vibe from her. Very pretty, though.

I think she is gorgeous!! She kind of reminds me of Mia Kirchner(spelling?) from 24, The L Word , and Not Another Teen Movie . Nicole is prettier, but through their eyes I see some resemblance.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

Met Nicole at a party about two and a half months ago. I talked to her for quite awhile...and didn't realize till late in the night they were filming for the new season and she was miked! All the new contestants were there and she definitely stood out. She is MUCH cuter in person than her photos suggest. However, she is young and acts that way. I really enjoyed talking with her, but I think her immaturity might keep her from getting far in the competition.