Thread: Cycle 5: Nicole

FORT Regular
    Ah genius, I think Nicole has serious potetial to be a kick ass model! She needs to be more aggresive and like go for casting religiously and attend less parties, sure they are more fun but she can wait until 5-6 years later.

Go Nicole! I see her as perfect for Marc Jacobs, Raulph Lauren, Moschino, DKNY, Lacoste, Y-3, Nicol Miller etc.

Go Nicole! I believe in you, we believe in you!

ETA: Anyone knows like any form of contacting her? I'm goingto go motivate her or someting!

Nicole Linkletter Fan LinkletterFan's Avatar
    Here you can find an interview with nicole.
    http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/video/
    Just scrol a bit down until:
    23 oktober t/m 28 oktober, then you can see her name. There opens a pop up. Then go to 09.30 minutes, there you can watch her.

The man who interviews her is a stupid dutch man, i don't like him, he is rude and stuff. And when the 2 other girls of Holland's next topmodel came, she was completly ignored!
    I was very angry, because she came al the way from de USA to Holland just for this!

But anyway, just enjoy the moments of Nicole in it!

I was so happy she win, she had such amazing eyes and her hair was so wavy :S She had such more potential than Nik :l

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    she looks so beautiful on that show! So i guess that is why she was in Amsterdam! I actually thought the interview was quite funny! I didn't really watch the rest when the HNTM girls came in but i think maybe since they where talking in Dutch it would of been hard to include Nicole in what they where talking about.

FORT Regular
    I need help for this project I am mbarking on! I've been trying to make a sims of Nicole for ages and I can't seem to capture her beauty, so I need all of ya'lls help.

First of all, can anyof you get for me high quality pictures (a minimum of 500x500 pixels) of nicole's face with minimum makeup and no facial expression, mugshots/polaroids or just when she's acting all fierce. I need it to be a straigt on shot too where she's facing the camera directly, sort of like my avatar. I'll post pictues of how i'm progressing too and I need you gutys to help tell me what is right and what is wrong and what needs to be ammended. Thanks alot!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkletterFan;2128869;
    Here you can find an interview with nicole.
    http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/video/
    Just scrol a bit down until:
    23 oktober t/m 28 oktober, then you can see her name. There opens a pop up. Then go to 09.30 minutes, there you can watch her.

The man who interviews her is a stupid dutch man, i don't like him, he is rude and stuff. And when the 2 other girls of Holland's next topmodel came, she was completly ignored!
    I was very angry, because she came al the way from de USA to Holland just for this!

But anyway, just enjoy the moments of Nicole in it!
    Thanks for posting that, I actually thought it was funny also. I don't think they were being mean to her and he talked to her for a while before the other models came on. I actually thought she was being slightly rude when she didn't stand up when the other models came out. The one model had to bend over to shake her hand. I also got the impression that she is going to be only working out of LA. I wonder if that is the only place she can get work.

does anybody have the issue of Jewel magazine with Nicole in it? I really want to read the article/interview of Nicole that was with her spread. Can somebody please scan it for us?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funkalicioouus;2125167;
    Ah genius, I think Nicole has serious potetial to be a kick ass model! She needs to be more aggresive and like go for casting religiously and attend less parties, sure they are more fun but she can wait until 5-6 years later.

Go Nicole! I see her as perfect for Marc Jacobs, Raulph Lauren, Moschino, DKNY, Lacoste, Y-3, Nicol Miller etc.

Go Nicole! I believe in you, we believe in you!

ETA: Anyone knows like any form of contacting her? I'm goingto go motivate her or someting!
    I think this is her real myspace page. www.myspace.com/nicolenexttopmodel

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas;2129410;
    I think this is her real myspace page. www.myspace.com/nicolenexttopmodel
    that myspace is fake...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by england88533;2129412;
    that myspace is fake...
    How has that been proved, if you go on there she posts blogs of what she is up to and said she even has a aim log on.