Page 3 of 416 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Nicole

She gives me snow white.

She's become my pre-show favorite after seeing more of her on the upn site - especially the polaroid. Having dark hair and pale skin, myself, it's nice to see a girl not trying to tan. She'll be extremely grateful in 20 more years.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Visually in the promo photo some of you may remember that this was one of my favorite girls...
    Then I saw the UPN video clip and she went from numero uno to a big no no...

She has Shandi potential(youthful, fun & naive)...and that is the MOST she has going for her!
    Her personality is like Brittany and her look is alittle too Girl Next Door (GND) for me.
    She may go beyond a few episodes..maybe to the top 5 or 6...but I can't see anything coming from this average all american girl...

bye bye

I think Nicole has a very good shot of winning this year. She looks different in every picture I see of her and looks good in all of them. I thought her video on UPN was cute. The only thing I would hope for in the makeover would be possible extensions, just to make her hair thicker. Other than that, I think she is perfect.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

Nicole has a great skin tone, i love her eye colour
    But personally i don't see any sharp, rich features coming from her
    She's cute, but thats about it
    I like her but i'm not really rooting for her.
    She looks a bit childish actually and thats probably an advantage for her but i don't really like it.

I confuse her with Cassandra
    " This is not a bible study program, this is a modeling competition" Ebony ANTM Season 1

She will most likely go far. Very pretty and young. I like her a lot.

Nicole is definitely my favourite this cycle, along with Kim. She strikes me as the only one who, realistically, has a chance in the modeling industry. Love the porcelain skin and delicate doll-like features and she seems like a sweet, fun girl as well. My only (mild) objection with her is that she looks like a different person in every picture I've seen of her so far: in the jewelry box ad, she bears a strong resemblence to Rachel Bilson; her promo pic just screams Alexis Bledel, while she reminds me of Freaks and Geeks' Linda Cardellini in her video. (Maybe I'm just projecting wildly here, since The O.C., Gilmore Girls and Freaks and Geeks are three of my fave TV shows ) That's not really an objection though; if anything, it says something about her versatility as a model.

Can't wait to see her in action!
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    This girl is definately one of my favorites. I believe that what modeling competition should be about!!!! It may sound shallow, but i do not care about real life models' personalities and I bet you a lot of people do not know if Gemma Ward is bitchy in real life or is she nice. Yes i know drama makes great tv, but i think the winner should be chosen by her looks, not if she knows all of the designers' names.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

If Tyra dyes Nicoles hair ice blonde, I will scream. Loudly.

I think she could look really good with short, dark hair though.