Page 2 of 416 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 4153

Thread: Cycle 5: Nicole

  1. #11
    FORT Fogey AIWANNABE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    The Big Brother House
    Posts
    9,833
    She is quite white and looks 14.

  2. #12
    Dick rocks Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    304
    She looks like a dark haired version of Mena Suvari.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Shady; 09-03-2005 at 01:31 PM.

  3. #13
    FORT Fan top_gj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    382
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    She is quite white and looks 14.
    Yeah, she is strange girl like Kahlen when we saw her in the first time.

  4. #14
    Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vic-Town!
    Posts
    535
    I'm sorry, I don't get the stigma behind being very "white" in colour. Just because the majority of the caucasian population are obsessed with using chemicals to change the colour of their skin, why are girls ostracized for being "pasty" when that's the color they naturally are? Would it be okay to say an African American model is too "black?" I don't think so.
    Sorry to come off in a rant, but I'm way paler than this chick (red hair) and I love my skin tone, and hate the entire tan in a can idea. Why can't people just accept people for not adhering to change themselves to look just like everyone else?
    I think Nicole is lovely, and if you'll notice in the poloroid, her skin, along with Nik's is absolutely lovely. Another benefit of not tanning!
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey Namaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    921
    I love her skin, it's my favorite feature of Nicole's. Her complexion is so flawless.

  6. #16
    {Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,314
    I love both Kim and Nicole but I do have a bit of mixed feelings about Nicole...

    ... I don't know how to describe it but there is something mysterious - neither good nor bad - about Nicole ...

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,046

    I agree!

    Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    I'm sorry, I don't get the stigma behind being very "white" in colour. Just because the majority of the caucasian population are obsessed with using chemicals to change the colour of their skin, why are girls ostracized for being "pasty" when that's the color they naturally are? Would it be okay to say an African American model is too "black?" I don't think so.
    Sorry to come off in a rant, but I'm way paler than this chick (red hair) and I love my skin tone, and hate the entire tan in a can idea. Why can't people just accept people for not adhering to change themselves to look just like everyone else?
    I think Nicole is lovely, and if you'll notice in the poloroid, her skin, along with Nik's is absolutely lovely. Another benefit of not tanning!
    Im african american but I agree with this statement. I dont hear alot of white people say that an african american model is too black but I do hear black people say it. Someone like Ebony from the first season Im positive has been called "too black" by other black people. It does work both ways. You cant be too white or too black it seems but I find nothing wrong with this girl's skin color or anyone else's. I find her quite cute actually.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey suckmytoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Wherever I'm standing...
    Posts
    1,535
    Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    Im african american but I agree with this statement. I dont hear alot of white people say that an african american model is too black but I do hear black people say it. Someone like Ebony from the first season Im positive has been called "too black" by other black people. It does work both ways. You cant be too white or too black it seems but I find nothing wrong with this girl's skin color or anyone else's. I find her quite cute actually.
    And I agree with you and saucyredhead,

    I remember Tyra going on a rant on Xiomara (C2) when they told Xiomara she was going to be Grace Jones in a photoshoot and Xiomara didn't like the idea of getting "blacker" skin color.

    Tyra said, "I was offended because ethnic woman never want to become darker than they are." Models like Alek Wek, Ajuma and Januel are all beautiful very dark skinned women and look fabulous in their skin color.

    Nicole's skin is amazing! She is not too white for me; her skin is something that is internationally admired. Very porcelin... (is that how you spell it?)

  9. #19
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    509
    Red hair (not fire red! ) looks good on Nicole! ^^

  10. #20
    JESSICA: #1 AntmSTarTa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Nicole's skin is amazing! She is not too white for me; her skin is something that is internationally admired. Very porcelin... (is that how you spell it?)
    Exactly what I was thinking. It will work to her advantage, perhaps like Amanda, maybe? With her really pale white skin, she took amazing photos!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.