Page 54 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    If there is a God, then he won't let Lisa win.

Remember that this is a show, and the contestants that were eliminated already (Sarah, Ashley, Coryn, Kyle) have alot more potential than the ones left. Honestly, what agency in their right mind would sign a 24 year old, 5'8" woman? It's possible, but it's going to be hard to get at least a "good" agency. I don't think Lisa would've had a chance, so I guess ANTM is good for her as long as she doesn't win. She doesn't read Top Model to me.
    she'll get a good agency regardless. her portfolio is flawless.

thats about all she does well, take good pictures, cause i sure as heck know she isnt gonna get anywhere with her personality...i just cant stand her anymore, im so tired of her, if she wins, its gonna be because of Tyra's sympathy trip...drunken hick turns top model type motif...
    Last edited by Jinafire; 10-30-2005 at 10:53 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I really want Lisa to win this competition. I definitely think she is the strongest among the remaining girl. She has a great runway walk, she nails almost all photoshoots (except the fashion victim one, but I think that is a really bad photoshoot and no one did well), she is confident to be a spoke model. Over all, she is the best contestant.

I know that in reality, it is difficult for a woman being 5'8" / 24 to get signed. (I think Lisa looks even older than her actual age) But I have never expected ANTM to produce another America's super model like Erin Wasson ..... I never take it seriously. I just want the result to be based on their performance. Tyra seems to cut girl without solid reasons. She can cut Nik next week by saying that she is lack of confidence and cannot take pressure, she can cut Nicole by saying that she has personality problem and immature, she can cut Bre by saying that her personality is slipping away, she can cut Lisa by saying she is too crazy, she can cut Kim by saying Kim is not right for nowadays model standard & lack of feminity and sexiness.

But up to this moment, I do think Lisa deserves to win.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess
    thats about all she does well, take good pictures, cause i sure as heck know she isnt gonna get anywhere with her personality...i just cant stand her anymore, im so tired of her, if she wins, its gonna be because of Tyra's sympathy trip...drunken hick turns top model type motif...
    Well, thats what modeling is about taking good pictures. So Lisa has a bigger advantage over all of the girls including Nik. Nik is starting to fade IMO. Besides I think Lisa is getting the winners edit ala Eva. Starts out as not being likeable and is the good guy by the end. Go LISA

i think youre wrong by saying modeling is just about pictures...in the show, thats not what its all about. You have to be "likeable" as Tyra puts it so you can "connect" with all of americal blah blah...I really dont want to rant, all im saying is that if Lisa wins, i will be disgusted. I just dont like her...at all lol

And I will have to agree when you say Tyra cuts people for no good reasons, i seriously feel favoritism with her. Clear example is with Tocarra and Britney, before the episodes they were cut, they were given the advice to tone down there personalities, and then next thing you know, they get cut for losing there outgoing personalities. It's ridiculous.

FORT Newbie
    Lisa should win. She takes the best pictures and has been the best all around. If they cut her because she looks old, then that is ridiculous because they picked the girl in the first place!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa will not win. She'll probably come in two or three just because she does so well. She looks like a 40 year old woman, don't get me wrong I'm 40 and look good, but I don't look like I'm 20 something and neither does Lisa.

I think she'll get her share of offers, but Cover Girl will not want her, so she can't win.

FORT Fan
    I don't want Lisa to win. She's too commercial. I want either Nicole or Nik to win. Hopefully Tyra and the judges don't eliminate Nicole or Nik.

I've started to like Lisa a lot. She's good at what she does. Do I think she'll win? No. She does look old.

FORT Fan
    I agree. Lisa is good at modeling, but there's just NEGATIVE things about her. She's annoying and she has the aunt look, aka looks old.