Page 53 of 146 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

FORT Newbie
    I would take Lisa over any winner of the last three seasons. Yoanna looks like Michael Jackson. Eva looks like a pig and is freakin short! Naima has a hairy face and has the most dull boring personality of any contestant. The sad thing is that Lisa is actually good, so Tyra will probably send her home next. She is on a streak of picking fugly winners.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    Lisa might be good, but the best ford is still never going to be a mercedes- benz.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by lamppost
    I would take Lisa over any winner of the last three seasons. Yoanna looks like Michael Jackson. Eva looks like a pig and is freakin short! Naima has a hairy face and has the most dull boring personality of any contestant. The sad thing is that Lisa is actually good, so Tyra will probably send her home next. She is on a streak of picking fugly winners.
    I would also take Lisa over any winner this show previously had. I do think Eva is pretty but does NOT look like a top model. Lisa really does look like a model. Adrienne ended up on the surreal life. Thats all I need to say about that. I NEVER see Yoanna anymore and there were TONS of beautiful girls in that season that were better than her. Tyra just picks her favorite girl regardless of her potential. Lisa isnt my favorite but if she wins, I dont mind. Also Naima! she is so unattractive! I didnt watch last season and maybe if I saw it, her personality wouldve made me like her more but just seeing her pics, how did they EVER pick her? She is so hairy and her skin so so bad.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    If your criteria is the winner have actual modeling potential, does Lisa? Really? at 24 years old does she really have a genuine shot?
    She is senior citizen in the modeling world, tough luck, she just is.

One of the reasons Adrianne had difficulty was because she was an old lady at 21 and in her defense, the show did not have the ability yet to give her as much visibility as it has provided Eva and Naima. I am sure the same could be said about Yoanna, showing up at go-sees with a group of girls 10 years younger than she was. So kudo's to Adrianne and Yoanna for taking the limited cachet the show provided them and running with it.

in yall tall b!tches face MizzDiva's Avatar
    anyone have lisa's black and white image that tyra directed?

Quote Originally Posted by aga
    I'm watching VH1's Best Week Ever and ANTM was one of the features.

It's all about Lisa - Lisa vs. Coryn, Lisa and the bubbles, Lisa and her tumbler of wine and of course, Lisa and Cousin It.
    The girl is memorable, she's made sure of that. Even if she's not ANTM (which I don't think would be a good thing for the show because of her very public little dependency thing) she's going to be seen everywhere she goes after this show. Not a bad thing. Just hope she doesn't go the Omarosa route.
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!

Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    Lisa might be good, but the best ford is still never going to be a mercedes- benz.
    Thats a great analagy. ***writes it down
    I understand why people dont like Lisa (because of her behavior and in your face personality) However, including my own I think some people's personality do not translate well in front of the camera.

I think Lisa rules in a lot of ways, one of them being the stealing of attention from Kim, who in my opinion, dislikes Lisa because of that primarily, because she wants all the attention there. Lisa-Kim would be a killer finale, but I'd rather see Nicole or Nik there with Lisa because they are more deserving of it.
    And I so disagree about Lisa looking old and wrinkled and whatever. She is so energetic and that is youth to me. So many people that have been on this show looked way older than her, especially Diane, who looked 40 with a serious face, and no one ever dared comment on that. They just said she looked "regal" which translates "40-ish" to me. Which doesn't make Diane less beautiful.
    Go LIsa!!

I would love a Kim Vs Lisa Final showdown. Those two to me are the ones with star appeal, Nicole definitely has the most model potential though.

If there is a God, then he won't let Lisa win.

Remember that this is a show, and the contestants that were eliminated already (Sarah, Ashley, Coryn, Kyle) have alot more potential than the ones left. Honestly, what agency in their right mind would sign a 24 year old, 5'8" woman? It's possible, but it's going to be hard to get at least a "good" agency. I don't think Lisa would've had a chance, so I guess ANTM is good for her as long as she doesn't win. She doesn't read Top Model to me.