Page 52 of 146 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82
    Maybe because she's lying to Tyra's face and to herself? A wine girl? Please, I actually recongized that large bottle of orange Absoute Vokda among other drinks in pixellated that Lisa brought in three episodes ago. It's not easy to get drunk when your alcohol tolerance's so high.
    Well, I'm just going by what i see. Neither of us know the whole story.

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    I'm just wondering if Lisa drinks and smokes so much, they how is her body in such great shape, and how was she able to soar through the obstacle course while weaklings like Nicole struggled?
    Janice herself did it for about 15 years before it started to catch up with her, and she was drinking, coking, smacking...sexing...you name it. People used to say that God must have loved her ass for her to look the way she did abusing her body like that. I still think even with the plastic surgery she looks damn good for a 45-50 year old! Both Janice and her sister were blessed with good genes, and I think that Lisa is too.

As for being athletic, it depends on what your body is used to and if you work out on a regular basis. I knew a girl who smoked a pack of Marlboro Reds every day and still went out and killed people every day on the tennis court and had a body to die for.

FORT Fan
    She doing very well. But she just doesn't remind me of any supermodel or top model ever. Her look is too barbara streistand meets that girl from joey.

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    You know what I gotta say? I think Lisa's actually growing on me. While her hyperactivity no doubt would be incredibly trying to live with (I seriously don't think I could handle it) and her "advice" is often extremely misguided, I don't really think that it's coming from a negative place. That doesn't make it okay, but it does make it a bit more understandable. She is incredibly honest, and, other than that, encouraging...I think even that, in a very misguided way, is her trying to be encouraging. I have always thought she rocks photo shoots, but her personality isn't irritating me as much anymore. I think she's a generally nice girl, maybe a little bit cocky, and who needs to learn to let others be. But I don't think she's mean in any way. Not in the same blatantly negative, hurtful way Jayla is. Lisa's definately moved up in my books.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SaucyRedhead77
    You know what I gotta say? I think Lisa's actually growing on me. While her hyperactivity no doubt would be incredibly trying to live with (I seriously don't think I could handle it) and her "advice" is often extremely misguided, I don't really think that it's coming from a negative place. That doesn't make it okay, but it does make it a bit more understandable. She is incredibly honest, and, other than that, encouraging...I think even that, in a very misguided way, is her trying to be encouraging. I have always thought she rocks photo shoots, but her personality isn't irritating me as much anymore. I think she's a generally nice girl, maybe a little bit cocky, and who needs to learn to let others be. But I don't think she's mean in any way. Not in the same blatantly negative, hurtful way Jayla is. Lisa's definately moved up in my books.

I have been a fan for a long time, but I think in the next two weeks more and more people will begin to see the very special beauty that Lisa has and realize that her charisma is undeniable. She is the true standout of the season and ranks as one of my alltime favorites ever to appear. I think Lisa will be in the public eye whether she wins this show or not. She is undeniably talented!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah
    She is the true standout of the season and ranks as one of my alltime favorites ever to appear. I think Lisa will be in the public eye whether she wins this show or not. She is undeniably talented!
    She is totally one of my favorites all time. And I too liked her even before the show started. Depending on how long she is around, she may just take the top spot for my number one all-time favorite.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

What Would Janice Do? littlecat's Avatar
    yuk! i still think she is the Fug'master 2005.

aga
    FORTified
    I'm watching VH1's Best Week Ever and ANTM was one of the features.

It's all about Lisa - Lisa vs. Coryn, Lisa and the bubbles, Lisa and her tumbler of wine and of course, Lisa and Cousin It.
    Last edited by aga; 10-29-2005 at 11:19 AM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Mercedes' #1 fan madluv4Mercedes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by littlecat
    yuk! i still think she is the Fug'master 2005.

yea same here im not very fond of Lisa

lisa has grown on me, she is the only one who is almost never negative, and i don't think she has ever complained once. I still don't really like her but i hope she does well
    my avatars

lj credit: demon_chyld