Page 5 of 146 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

{Nik - Kim for ANTM5} FairytaleDREAMS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Yes they do, only Lisa is looks less like a model. If you saw Magdalena at the auditions, you would've known why Tyra chose her, she has the right body.
    I do agree that Lisa looks less like a model when I compare her to Magdalena but I still think she is more beautiful (Saying this though does not mean that she is a bombshell by any means) than Magdalena. But this is only preference so I am not really disagreeing with you

The thing about all the girls on the show is that not everyone can agree. That is why they have so many diverse girls, so that hopefully people who are watching can find the one they love. If they were all barbie doll girls we would not have had Eva as a winner, or Adrianne even. Lisa is one that you either love her or you hate her. She intrigues me and I can see why she is there.

Quote Originally Posted by la_nube_oscura
    She makes me scratch my head as much as noelle did last season.
    I thought Noelle looked amazing in her pre show pictures last cycle

and I like Lisa, its okay if people think shes a little strange looking, lets wait until the show and see i guess

Sorry bobpickle, I thought Noelle should've been excluded from that Season and they should've had someone with actual potential to be a working model (like Mary or one of the other girls). Her pre show photos were good but in person, Noelle lack that "it" factor.

I've changed my opinion of Lisa; I tried to be as open minded as possible and look at her audition video and all that and Lisa is very beautiful in person (meaning in movement) but she doesn't look beautiful in a Still Photo or a photo at all for that matter. I still can't stand her bubbly obnoxious personality. That's what drives me nuts!

Especially when she said: "My head is perfect! IT IS!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    Sorry bobpickle, I thought Noelle should've been excluded from that Season and they should've had someone with actual potential to be a working model (like Mary or one of the other girls). Her pre show photos were good but in person, Noelle lack that "it" factor.
    Oh I agree, what I said was Noelle looked good in pre show pics, she looked quite (as janice would say) pedestrian on the show

And as for Lisa I never watched any vids of her so I only judged based on her pictures

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Gorgeous. This girl is breath-taking. No doubt one of my favorites. Very memorable, interesting, a complete package.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I really like her
    she seems to have such an awesome personality
    I really like the fact that she is an artist and very creative
    and she is really beautiful as well (love her voice
    she is my favorite after Kim
    I am looking froward to see her on the show!

I actually before I read any FORTers opinions and just seeing the GOLD ad was attracted to Lisa.

I like her and I think shes an underdog. If she is the first model evicted I will be very surprised

She may not be my favourite, but in the Jewelery box ad, I was like, "Who is this girl?" and when I found out she was Lisa, well.. She looks really really different! Lisa looks mixed-race to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacs4Life
    She may not be my favourite, but in the Jewelery box ad, I was like, "Who is this girl?" and when I found out she was Lisa, well.. She looks really really different! Lisa looks mixed-race to me.
    I don't think there is anyone anymore who just has one racial background. That is what makes such interesting people.