Page 4 of 146 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle 5: Lisa

Her nose looks fine to me

She doesn't really have the body of a model either...

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suckmytoes
    You must be jokin'?

Magdalena is beautiful!!! In person, Mag is a bombshell; her body and legs rock but Lisa is... urgh for me! Lisa can NOT model; I'm not a fan, her face isn't something that I find approachable nor do I think it can sell. To say the most, her face is interesting but she doesn't have that model-esque look, sorry but am I the only one who sees that?
    But, do you agree that they do look alike????
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTManonimus
    But, do you agree that they do look alike????
    Yes they do, only Lisa is looks less like a model. If you saw Magdalena at the auditions, you would've known why Tyra chose her, she has the right body.

So you telling me, you were at the auditions and saw her???
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

Do I have to point out the obvious? NO, I didn't see her at the audition. When she's moving, in movement, Magdalena is beautiful; her legs are perfect, her limps in general and body would look amazing in designer clothing. Lisa's face is intimidating and not something most clients look for.

Now, let's get back to topic. This is a Lisa thread.

Lisa's poses in the photos so far are very poor. The way she places her face makes her look intimidating and distorted; (the group photo and the pre-shows) her poses are too stiff aswell.

Lisa's not bad in person but on film , it's not workin' for me.
    Last edited by suckmytoes; 09-05-2005 at 08:28 PM.

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to upset you, just wanted to make sure that i understand your point.

Lisa is hot, sorry to everyone who disagrees here, but i think she looks a lot like fergie from the black eyes peas

however she only looks good from an angle, when she faces the camera head on she can look a little freaky deeky

Hopefully she has a crazy personality to match her crazy looks

FORT Fogey
    Lisa has great presence, but realistically no chance of being a model. Most of the girls they choose, have appeal, but that's where it ends.

she's 24, 5'8", and isn't very impressive in pictures. She makes me scratch my head as much as noelle did last season.